Remote a b testing Jobs in April 2020
7 Remote a b testing Jobs in April 2020Post a job
🔥 NEW: -50% on Remotive Community Memberships during COVID 19.Remotive Slack Community
Hi there, thanks for stopping by.
What follows is a bit lengthy, but will give you a better idea of what we do, what we value and how we work.
what we do
You know those websites that make it impossible to add an item to your cart, sign up for a newsletter or enter your credit card information? Sooo frustrating, right?! Instead of buying the pants or entering your email, you throw up your hands, mutter a curse word or two and immediately head over to YouTube to watch cat videos.
At surefoot, we make life easier for web surfers and shoppers like you.
We ease user frustrations, improve conversions and craft data stories that help our clients make sound, data-informed business decisions.
How, you ask?
In short, we formulate hypotheses based on data from sources like Google Analytics, HotJar and customer service data, which allow us to identify the biggest friction points on our clients’ sites. Then, we validate or invalidate our hypotheses in the form of A/B tests, whose results we analyze to determine the optimal site experience.
front end A/B test engineer role and requirements
As a Front End A/B Test Engineer, you’ll work closely with strategic directors, account managers, designers and QA to build tests the team has prioritized for our clients. This is a unique front-end role, as you’ll be writing code that is inserted into websites via 3rd party testing tools like Optimizely, Convert or Google Optimize. Ethical hacking, of sorts.
The position is for a fully-remote independent contractor and open to U.S.-based applicants only. Currently, the role offers 5-10 hours per week but we expect that number to grow as the company does.
**Something important we want you to know ahead of time is that this job is a bit different than your standard front-end gig. You won’t be working on a single app or feature for several months. Instead, you’ll be writing smaller chunks of code on a lot of different projects for a variety of clients. One day it could be an exit intent modal, the next could be restructuring a nav – the possibilities are endless. Your code will sometimes (often) be part of a losing test and never see the light of production, which is one reason we value efficiency over perfect, beautiful code.
TL;DR – if you’re someone who enjoys endless refactoring and the idea of writing “throwaway code” gives you heart palpitations, this job probably won’t light your fire.
If you’re still with us, here are the requirements:
Able to communicate clearly and concisely with good “email voice”
Git and command line proficiency
Past experience developing for mobile, desktop and tablet
Self-motivation, ability to work independently and remotely, the desire to continuously learn and grow
Hobbies outside of work
Experience with testing tools like Optimizely, Convert, Dynamic Yield or others
Experience with Google Analytics
Familiarity or understanding of frameworks like React, Node and Angular
Funny GIF library, good emoji usage, sense of humor
our values and culture
be nice and do the right thing. We firmly believe that this world could use a bit more kindness so we strive to infuse it throughout our interactions – with clients, each other, our communities and all those we meet. Doing the right thing means we refuse to waiver on doing what is best for our business or our clients, even if it means less upside for us.
own your mistakes, learn from them and move on. Our preferred path is to “fail fast”. In other words, identify your mistakes, take ownership, discuss what you learned, identify solutions for ways to correct them so they don’t happen again and move on.
dedication to your craft and our clients. While we do track how many hours are spent working on each client, we value output over hours. As long as you’re a US citizen, we don’t much care where you work from. However, we do care mightily that your work is done with efficiency, precision and pride.
make it easy for people to say “yes”. If a process isn’t working or hindering you in some way, don’t wait to be asked to fix it. Instead, like Nike says, Just Do It™. Make it work for you. Experiment. You’re a smart, capable person so don’t ask permission. Arrive with a well-thought-out solution that makes it easy for everyone to say “yes” to, you smarty, you.
ready to apply?
Since we are a fully remote team, we have a somewhat atypical interview process. For the first step of the interview phase, we ask applicants to show basic competency in the necessary skill sets (don’t worry, no hazing a la “live code fizzbuzz” is involved).
If all is well there, you’ll move on to phase two which involves a Zoom video call to get to know one another a bit better. If we’re feeling good about that, we’ll contact your references.
And finally, if your references check out and confirm you’re not a stabber, we’ll ask you to do some actual paid work with us to determine fit for both parties.
Your desired hourly rate and amount of time you’re available per week
A link to your GitHub, StackOverflow, or other dev profile
Any relevant experience you have with A/B testing
Paste a link to your code from this exercise
All applicants will receive a response. surefoot is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SnapEDA is the Internet's first and leading parts library for circuit board design. Each year, over 1 million PCB designers around the world use SnapEDA to design electronics faster, making everything from smartwatches, to drones, and robots. By providing ready-to-use "blueprints" for design, our library shaves days off product development, allowing designers to focus on optimization and innovation.
As a Marketing Engineer at SnapEDA, you'll be responsible for growing awareness of this amazing resource for electronics engineers. Your responsibilities will include generating market awareness, defining positioning and marketing strategy, working on launch campaigns of new features, and driving relationships with partner companies. Also, you'll be managing personnel and coordinating tasks.
- Create ambitious content plans to boost our SEO and social media efforts
- Develop, manage, and execute on our marketing editorial calendar, from social media, to press, to content marketing, tradeshows, advertising, and any other ways to generate awareness
- Create or coordinate content creation as needed (tutorials, blogs, videos, and tweets)
- Create media to accompany content, including images, gifs, quotes, and platform-specific graphics
- Report weekly to celebrate the social and content wins on our team. Communicate the key marketing KPIs using analytics tools (like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.). The ability to comfortability present data and report to the team is important
- Running advertising, based on an understanding of customer lifetime value, and customer acquisition costs
- Manage and grow our bi-weekly newsletter
- Forming win-win partnerships with companies to drive traffic/signups on SnapEDA
- Creating new landing pages
- A/B testing messaging to better convert users
- Engineering degree or other technical degrees. The successful candidate will be both managing and executing content creation, therefore domain knowledge or ability to learn quickly is required
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good eye and appreciation for thoughtful design
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, juggling several simultaneous tasks
- Organized, self-managing, team player. Working well collaboratively is a must
- Has a firm grasp of social media trends and how each major platform differs
- Knowledge of social analytic tools for measuring the impact of social media program and ROI
- Highly driven and a strong sense of urgency since the candidate will be measured by their ability to grow signups
- Resourceful and tech-savvy
- Located outside the United States
Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Marketing team.
As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) at FormAssembly you will be responsible for our SEO and SEM strategy and funnel optimization. The associated duties include managing PPC campaigns, A/B testing ads, keywords, landing pages and CTAs, tracking and optimizing lead generation across multiple channels.
This position will play a huge role in driving our business' continued growth and success.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEM (search and display) and SEO strategy
- Manage all PPC campaigns, including strategizing associated content needs, landing pages, etc.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify and monitor key SEO and SEM KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Stay up to date with the latest SEM/SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Ad conversion tracking strategy and implementation
- 2+ years experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEM and SEO strategy
- Working knowledge and implementation experience in UTMs/tracking
- Experience in web analytics
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Experience in leading & managing projects
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Success will be directly related to lead generation from organic and paid channels. KPI are critical to quantifiable success in this role.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Postscript is building the world’s greatest remote organization by modernizing how brands communicate with consumers. We’ve created a best-in-class SMS marketing tool used by thousands of happy ecommerce stores. Backed by Y Combinator and Accomplice VC, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
This new role will own the strategy and execution of marketing communication throughout the customer journey for Postscript prospects and customers. This is ranging from the top-of-funnel awareness on-site to customer advocacy messaging with the ultimate goal of driving user adoption and text messaging best practices - a mix of product and customer marketing.
The perfect hire will be enthusiastic about gathering feedback from customers and understanding exactly what drives results so the right programs are orchestrated across various messaging mediums to customers.
- Refine segmented customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the journey from awareness to onboarding to retention.
- Build a lifecycle touchpoint strategy dedicated to moving prospects through the funnel and post-sale retention across multiple channels (Email, SMS, Push, Website, etc)
- Create positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation for Postscript, while enabling the sales, CS, and self serve teams to distribute that message
- Collaborate with customers to build out new pages, research, case studies, testimonials, quotes, and other content of and for Postscript customers
- Develop a customer advocacy program designed to drive loyalty and foster a community of ambassadors for Postscript
- Help message new features to our user base and improve adoption of existing features
- Own numbers and goals - manage pursuit and optimization of KPIs through A/B testing, measurement and optimization.
- Serve as internal expert on Postscript Product for GTM org
What we’ll love about you
- 3-5+ years experience in customer and product marketing for a software company
- Experience in driving adoption of new features aimed at customers
- Ownership based mindset - you dive in and get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation
- Detailed and organized with the ability to juggle projects, collaborate internally, and hit deadlines
- Mastery of our ideal customer profile and the ability to introduce new Postscript solutions to them
- Strong user of the Postscript platform
- Analytical and numbers driven, but with a sense of what makes compelling/high converting content
What you’ll love about us
- Happy customers who want your product
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business and take mentorship seriously
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks
- Fast-paced, growth focused environment
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
- Pick your own equipment/work set up
hi there, thanks for stopping by.
what we do
At surefoot, we make life easier for web surfers and shoppers like you.
How, you ask?
In short, we formulate hypotheses based on data from sources like Google Analytics, HotJar and customer service data, which allow us to identify the biggest friction points on our clients’ sites. Then, we validate or invalidate our hypotheses in the form of A/B tests, whose results we (you) analyze to determine the optimal site experience.
data analyst role and requirements
As a data analyst at surefoot, your human interaction will mostly consist of conversations with our strategic directors and clients. However, your primary interactions will be with our clients’ datasets. We’ll look to you to analyze the results of our clients’ tests and distill that hard data into digestible “data stories” that can be universally understood by everyone from the intern to the CEO.
In other words, some of your time will be spent crunching numbers while the other portion will be spent translating those numbers to English, helping “non-numbers speaking people” understand what the data means.
If you’re still with us, here are the requirements:
4-5+ years of professional experience in data analysis and statistics
3+ years of deep experience with Google Analytics
preferably GAIQ certified
working knowledge of statistical frameworks and concepts pertinent to A/B testing, including Frequentist and Bayesian statistics, p-values, confidence intervals, minimum detectable effect, etc.
top notch communicator with good writing skills, grammar and grasp of the English language
demonstrated expertise communicating results and actionable insights from in-depth analysis to decision makers
experience developing Keynote or Google Slides presentations with a strategic focus
exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail (e.g., if you found an error in this job description, it is still bugging you)
self-motivation, ability to work independently and remotely
strong desire to continuously learn and grow
craves feedback and accepts it with gratitude
high emotional intelligence
hobbies outside of work
experience with A/B testing or personalization
experience writing SQL, wrangling spreadsheet data, and analyzing data using R or Python
experience with tools like Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, VWO, HotJar, Mixpanel
interest in the outdoors or staying active (many of our clients fall into the outdoors and active lifestyle industry)
funny GIF library, good emoji usage, sense of humor
nitty gritty details
Base salary: $90,000 to $110,000 (depending on experience) + benefits (health, paid vacation and holidays, self care bonuses, all-hands trips, fully remote team)
The position is open to U.S. (W2) and Canadian-based (independent contractor) applicants only. No Visa sponsorship is provided.
our values and culture
Our values are extremely important to us and we stake the company on them. This means that even the Grand Poobah of analysts won’t be considered if our values don’t align.
dedication to your craft and our clients. While we do track how many hours are spent working on each client, we value output over hours. As long as you’re a US citizen, we don’t much care where you work from. However, we do care a whole damn lot that your work is done with efficiency, precision and pride.
channel your inner entrepreneur and make it easy for people to say “yes”. If a process isn’t working or hindering you in some way, don’t wait to be asked to fix it. Instead, like Nike says, Just Do It™. Make it work for you. Experiment. You’re a smart, capable person so don’t ask permission. Arrive with a well-thought-out solution that makes it easy for everyone to say “yes” to, you smarty, you.
ready to apply?
Since we are a remote team, we have a somewhat atypical interview process. For the first step of the interview phase, we ask applicants to show basic competency in the necessary skill sets.
your responses to these 3 short exercises: https://sf.surefoot.me/qlknJs
any relevant experience you have with a/b testing, data analysis, user research, etc.
contact info for 3-4 references (will only be contacted if you move through phase 1)
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Data Scientist will help build, scale and maintain the entire data science platform. The ideal candidate will have a deep technical understanding, hands-on experience in building Machine Learning models coming up with valuable insights, and promoting a data-driven culture across the organization. They would not hesitate to wrangle data, if necessary, understand the business objectives and have a good understanding of the entire data stack.
This position plays a key role in data initiatives, analytics projects, and influencing key stakeholders with critical business insights. You should be passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge open source Data Science technologies.
- Use Python and the vast array of AI/ML libraries to analyze data and build statistical models to solve specific business problems.
- Improve upon existing methodologies by developing new data sources, testing model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters.
- Collaborate with researchers, software developers, and business leaders to define product requirements and provide analytical support.
- Directly contribute to the design and development of automated selection systems.
- Build customer-facing reporting tools to provide insights and metrics which track system performance.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to business customers and leadership team with various levels of technical knowledge, educating them about our systems, as well as sharing insights and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field2 years of working experience as a Data ScientistProficient with data analysis and modeling software such as Spark, R, Python etc.
- Proficient with using scripting language such as Python and data manipulation/analysis libraries such as Scikit-learn and Pandas for analyzing and modeling data.
- Experienced in using multiple data science methodologies to solve complex business problems.
- Experienced in handling large data sets using SQL and databases in a business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Data Scientist.
- Fluency in a scripting or computing language (e.g. Python, Scala, C++, Java, etc.)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
- Experienced in writing academic-styled papers for presenting both the methodologies used and results for data science projects.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, ability to self-motivate, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Combination of deep technical skills and business savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines within our and our customer’s organizations
Skills and Abilities
- + BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experienceAbility to write, analyze, and debug SQL queries.
- Exceptional Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent in implementing logistic regression, random forest, XGBoost, bayesian and ARIMA in Python/RExperience in User path navigation with Markov Chain, STAN Bayesian analysis for A/B testingFamiliarity with Sentiment Analysis (NLP) and LSTM AI modelsExperience in full AI/ML life-cycle from model development, training, deployment, testing, refining and iterating.
- Experience in Tableau, Apache SuperSet, Looker or similar BI tools.
- Knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake or similar databases
- #US; #AR;
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 25 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.About the Elevate Data team:We are an iterative, data-driven team with an emphasis on impact. We are also lean and highly technical; always learning interesting new ways to automate our efforts so we don’t have to do the same work repeatedly or take on unnecessary overhead.About you:We’re seeking an experienced manager to help accelerate our rapid growth in the wake of a recent Series B funding round. As a manager, you will drive the analytics strategy to improve our product and inform our acquisition strategy. You will set the course for new data tools and innovations, drawing on past expertise to architect the right solutions for evolving needs and continuously prioritizing for greater impact.What you’ll do here:
- Define the roadmap surrounding reporting, analytics and data infrastructure.
- Work with all areas of the business to provide data-driven decision making and build a culture where decisions are made based off of data.
- Conceive and develop new analytic tools to drive acquisition scale and ROI, including LTV and CAC modeling, attribution models, predictive product modeling, etc.
- Define teamwide best practices in tracking, data organization, acquisition/engagement/product analytics, and A/B testing.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to define our ideal technical data infrastructure.
- Continuously support product and acquisition efforts with actionable insights and access to data.
- Advocate for data excellence and resourcing while communicating data strategies, wins and goals to the broader team.
What we’re looking for:
- Find the impact in the data and coach your teammates to do the same.
- You have 7+ years of marketing and product analytics experience, including acquisition and engagement data.
- You have 3+ years managing, recruiting, and coaching analysts.
- You have 5+ years of advanced statistics and/or Python skills.
- You are an expert in SQL and using SQL to optimize access to data and insights.
- You have BI tool (e.g. Looker), and data warehouse (e.g. Redshift/Postgres) experience.
- You have a razor-sharp eye for analytical detail and know-how to build and automate now to save time later.
Benefits & Perks
- You are a confident, unwavering advocate of the importance of rigorous data.
- Delicious and healthy chef-cooked meals
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
Bonus Points:You have experience in the consumer mobile space.At Elevate Labs we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Competitive salary and equity