The best remote jobs, hand-picked daily.Post a job for $299
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” ten years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
*LI-YWe are seeking a Quality Architect for the Platform Services cloud.
In this role, you'll work with engineering managers, scrum masters, and dev leads across 20 Agile teams to assess test coverage, quality process maturity, and historical bug and case rates. You'll identify areas that are high risk either because of the nature of the code, the test coverage, or the work being done in a given release. You'll then engage directly with the teams at highest risk, helping them improve their test strategies and tooling, and making recommendations for product code changes to improve quality and testability. You'll monitor the quality of our major and patch releases, you'll represent the cloud in weekly executive review meetings, and you'll work closely with quality leads in other clouds to innovate and share best practices and standards.
Minimum 10 years of industry experience. Bachelor's degree or higher. Open to any Salesforce engineering office in North America.
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll have turbo-charged technical skills, think deeply about the best solutions, and want to work with a fantastic team of people.Come join the fun and build something great with us.What you’ll do:Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:* Take great joy in answering questions and solving the problems of our fantastic customers* Know how to really listen and have empathy for the customer’s situation* THRIVE on going the extra mile…even when it’s not asked for* Help build our knowledge-base of answers to frequently asked questions* Stay current with our new products, features, and integrations, reinventing your problem-solving to incorporate this constant change* Fearlessly push to hit ticket response goals both in terms of speed and accuracy* Leverage resources available to you and our systems to make the team’s hard work go further than anyone thought possibleWhat you’ve done:You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:* Pride in providing world-class support and have a positive personality to boot* Some Technical Support or online help desk experience* Are great at answering emails and support tickets, and you’re not too bashful to get on the phone to work through customers' issues in real time* Experienced in some (or all!) of our technology stack: WordPress, e-mail marketing apps/Email Service Providers (ex. MailChimp, ConstantContact, and AWeber) or CRM's (ex. ZenDesk or Salesforce.com)Who you are:* Support is in your DNA and you get a rush out of helping people* You’re looking for a place to let your inner Geek shine* You have a superhuman aptitude for grammar, you're a pro at spotting typos and have a flair for proper punctuation* You're incredibly positive and enjoy making another person's day* You possess technical adaptability in a constantly changing and expanding work environment* You often ask yourself “I wonder what will happen if…?” and aren’t afraid to test your hypotheses to see if they work (because if they don’t you’ll still learn something!)Finally, you know how job applicants always say they have “great attention to detail?” That’s not just a phrase with us: it’s a must-have for success. You’ll need to pick up on nuances in support tickets and tiny details in emails. If you’re not truly detail-oriented, this won’t be a great match!Who we are:Leadpages was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list (we were #3 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the past three years in a row! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram and About pages.We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:* Competitive pay, benefits, and equity* 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week* A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis* A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled* The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team* Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.* Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact* A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun* Finally, no politics and no jerksAt Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.Sound like you?To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
You probably haven’t run into a company like Olark before.
We are 32 people distributed around the globe working together to fundamentally change the way people communicate with businesses. We care deeply about customer service which is reflected in our All Hands Support model. Our passion and dedication for our over 10,000 customers is a direct result of our people centric org model. We’ve been around for 10 years (!), are bootstrapped, and have an award-winning customer support team.
Do you love providing great customer support and have meticulous attention to detail? Do you enjoy working through bugs, solving problems, and creating sustainable solutions? If so, keep reading, because we are looking for a new member to join our incredible customer support team.
You will play a pivotal role in helping define our customer support culture by contributing to our positive organization and fulfilling our company goals to provide the best possible experience to our customers. We do this by building user-facing web applications and infrastructure to help thousands of people build stronger connections with their customers via real-time web chat.
This is a fully remote position. You must be based in the Eastern time zone within the United States or Canada. This is to ensure we have adequate range of support at all times of the day.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
Frontline support: interacting with existing and potential customers, primarily via Olark chat and email, and occasionally over the phone, Zoom, or social media.
Technical support and solutions: working with our customers and other Olarkers to identify (and build!) technical solutions.
What we expect of you:
2+ years of public facing customer support experience.
Experience working with CRM and helpdesk software such as Salesforce, Helpscout and Zendesk.
Excellent written and spoken English-language proficiency; proficiency in other languages is icing on the cake!
You must LOVE chatting with people and solving problems.
You have incredible skills at communicating technical issues to both engineers and to new users of all skill levels.
Experience with, or willingness to try, working remotely.
Interest in building your career within CS: working on projects that directly impact the culture and effectiveness of the CS team.
You can expect a lot from us:
First off, make sure to read about our team culture at olark.com/jobs, and our values at olark.com/values. Beyond what you see there, as a member of our support team you can expect:
A great remote culture and team: Even though we’re geographically dispersed, our team makes the effort to connect to one another and we provide in person opportunities to further enhance that bond. We genuinely like each other.
A life outside of work: Olarkers generally work 40 hour weeks. Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We are building a company for the long haul.
We value your time to do focused work: We have one weekly required customer support meeting and a team wide sync. We appreciate and take advantage of the time we have to get in sync, but we also deeply value and respect our time to think and do focused work.
Olark is committed to diversity in its workforce. Olark is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
Olark Live Chat connects you to the right customer, in the right place, at the right time.
What we need:Logikcull is looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic and positive individual to drive customer satisfaction and adoption at the cutting edge of legal technology! Technical Support Advisors are the first point of contact for Logikculls customers, and responsible for driving results through passionate customer care. Ideal candidates are excited about using the latest in technology to solve problems, relentlessly curious, and unafraid to be constantly asking why?.We are looking for someone willing and able to spend their first 2-3 months in San Francisco, California to complete onboarding. This time at Logikculls headquarters will help with your understanding of our product, as well as our fabulous team! After completing onboarding this position will permanently work from home, helping us cover after hour shifts.
What you'll be doing:
- You are the face and voice of Logikcull, and work on the front lines of customer experience
- Correspond with customers via chat, phone, and email
- Work alongside our Customer Success team to empower customers, helping them fully realize the value of our technology
- Have a first principles understanding of how electronic discovery data is managed, from which you can creatively problem solve with our user interface with the Engineering, Product Management and Sales teams to advocate internally for users
- Adopt additional responsibilities including QA of new product features, ticketing maintenance, and upkeep in Salesforce, as well as success-related project work and cross-functional opportunities within Logikcull.
- Youre excited to grow professionally with a fast-paced bay area tech startup, taking on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
What we need from you:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Highly empathetic, energetic, and passionate about solving problems!
- Experience interfacing with customers in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Superior attention to detail, a little bit of OCD goes a long way!
- Solid understanding of SaaS methodology
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to think on your feet
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Familiarity with the American legal system, legal technology, or electronic discovery industry a huge plus
- Experience with platforms such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Intercom, Jira, and Excel
- Ability to work 5am - 1pm PST from home office
RemoteThis position is remote based.
We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Sales and Customer Enablement leader to join a growing software DevOps organization. Reporting to the VP of Field Operations, you will be responsible for building and managing a virtual, world-class global sales training and enablement program.
- Develop and lead the successful execution of the sales enablement plan and programs to ensure internal and external customers and partners are equipped with content, resources, tools and training to effectively differentiate and sell the GitLab solution.
- Oversee the development of education and training content in collaboration with marketing and other SMEs to identify and develop core curriculum, customized regionally as needed, for various internal and external audiences.
Lead and facilitate sales training activities, including new hire training and onboarding, ongoing sales meetings, and regional/sales team training (includes all levels of the sales team, customer success, and BDR/SDR, as well as external customers and channel partners).
- Ensure alignment of sales enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and essential industry trade shows.
- Manage and drive online, self-paced on-boarding and result-driven continual learning.
- Leverage Salesforce.com CRM infrastructure and other tools for delivering formal and informal/social learning.
- Develop sales competency assessment programs, as well as partner certification programs.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and the programs conducted.
- Determine opportunities for improving the sales learning experience, and identify innovative techniques for delivery.
- 10+ years software sales experience with expertise in DevOps and/or Open Source, preferably in sales enablement or management.
- Working knowledge of sales training technology and methodologies; demonstrable experience with sales enablement concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relevant experience preparing, developing, and executing global sales teams’ effectiveness strategies, tactics and action plans for a technology platform.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise (sales team, customers, channel partners, and internal support partners).
- Experience growing within a small start-up. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills, skilled at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
We’re building the first mobile platform for early education – a $60B market in the US alone – with the largest network of schools and providers across the globe. Based in San Francisco & Denver, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. We feel fortunate to be able to build a platform that has a measurable impact on the daily lives of teachers, parents, and kids. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, Square, and Zynga staffers, and investors include GGV Capital, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Eniac, ICONIQ, and Mark Cuban.
Brightwheel is seeking an experienced account executive to join our sales team. In this role, you will set our enterprise strategy and build the playbook to engage and sign educators. You are passionate about education and want to make a difference in the lives of teachers, parents, and children .You love owning the end-to-end sales process. You are passionate about customer service, and excited manage multiple responsibilities from sales to support. You thrive on big goals and successfully activating new customers.
Core areas of ownership include:
Identify key account prospects within defined Enterprise segment
Connect with and engage account prospects to evaluate brightwheel
Create awareness around business challenges and propose solutions
Manage sales opportunities from creation to close
Onboard accounts and set them up for success on brightwheel
Ideal candidates will have:
5+ years SaaS sales experience
Advanced knowledge of the early childhood education industry, preferably with previous work experience in the sector
Comfortable working autonomously
Strong understanding + ownership of a sales cycle
Customer service oriented, yet knows how to close
Understanding of consultative sales + ability to drive urgency
Ability to manage active opportunities + accounts
Proficiency with Salesforce.com
remote, North America
At GitLab, we are fundamentally changing the way our customers get their software to market by putting the entire DevOps lifecycle into a single application. With over 100,000 organizations using the product GitLab is one of the fastest growing companies in technology. Our customer success teams are responsible for ensuring that our customers are wildly successful in achieving their business outcomes with the GitLab product as they move to truly modern DevOps. A complete long-term engagement of planning, strategy, coaching, services and relationship building ensures our customers exceed their goals and digitally transform. We know that our customers trust GitLab to take their ideas all the way from plan to shipped product in production and we don’t take that responsibility lightly. We have an incredible existing, and rapidly growing, customer base, with a passionate, supportive open-source community and incredibly talented teams located in 40 countries focused on supporting them.
The Sales Commissions Manager leads and manages GitLab's field sales commissions programs globally. This requires collaboration with cross-functional departments and leveraging systems for all related business processes in a fast-paced distributed environment. This requires someone to be extremely well organized, analytical and detailed-oriented, with a solid knowledge of Sales Incentive Compensation best practices and related operational execution to help drive innovative solutions and optimize field effectiveness. In particular be an expert administrator with Xactly and have managed all aspects of end-to-end commissions processes. The Sales Commissions Manager supports the vision of Gitlab’s sales leadership team and reports to our Sr. Manager, Sales Strategy.
- Own worldwide field sales commissions calculations, reporting, policies and provide first-tier support for all end-user technical or commission inquiries
- Partner with various functions such as Sales Operations, People Operations and Finance to establish best practices, as well as drive on-going process refinement to improve the efficiency and accuracy of sales commissions methodology, calculations and reporting
- Provides high quality, timely responses to the field sales and sales management and communicates complex logic and analysis in a manner that is consumable
- Ownership of commissions systems process and infrastructure, along with project manage implementation of any changes
- Participate as a key member of the Sales Incentive team and provide guidance on global design, delivery of deployed plans, governance, controls, metrics and best practices
- Research compensation issues, disputes, appeals and provide analysis to facilitate resolution.
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of monthly accruals, deferrals, reconciliations and provide fluctuation analysis for commissions accounting
- Train Field Sales new hires on compensation plans and system
- Maintain data integrity within Xactly, Salesforce.com and other related systems
- Assist external audit firm on commission related matters for quarterly reviews and annual audits and ad hoc requests
- Ensure compliance with SOX for compensation documents, processes, programs and policies
- BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, economics or other quantitative fields preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales incentive programs, processes and procedures
- Advanced analytical and modeling skills with the ability to interpret and analyze data
- Ability to partner, collaborate and influence across functional areas (e.g. Finance, People Operations and Sales) and support multiple business partners
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Deep SFDC, Xactly expertise and knowledge of typical enterprise SaaS tools
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.Remote-AUS
What You Will Do
The primary project you will help fund is Let’s Encrypt. We are a small team who work diligently and creatively to ensure a critically important service is available to people around the world.
We are looking for an experienced fundraiser to help strengthen and diversify our funding channels. This will primarily include:
- Significantly expand our corporate sponsorships
- Prospect, cultivate and solicit contributions from high-value individual donors
- Develop a comprehensive plan for events and then execute while operating within a budget
You will also help on an as-needed basis with other aspects of our fundraising, including communications development, grant writing, and strategy development for funding new ISRG projects. We work in an iterative fashion and welcome proactive efforts to improve existing fundraising activities.
Corporate sponsorship decision-makers are often a CTO, CIO or founder/CEO, so you will need to be confident in recognizing their needs, using appropriate communication styles, and developing messaging that is effective with this audience.
You will work collaboratively with the VP of Communications and another Fundraising Specialist.
- Track record of achieving non-profit fundraising revenue targets
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to develop and work within processes to keep organized
- Excellent speaking and writing vocabulary and grammar
- Willing and able to travel
- Technical aptitude and interest
- Flexibility and ability to iterate and adapt
- Persistent and creative
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with charitable giving databases
- Experience using G Suite tools (e.g. Google Drive, Docs, Sheets)
Location and Benefits
This is a remote position available anywhere in the United States or Canada.