The best remote jobs, hand-picked daily.Post a job for $299
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the engineering team at Zapier. Want to create a simple product that allows anyone to do complex, incredible things with the world's APIs? Then keep reading!
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Zapier. To help share a bit more about life at Zapier, here are a few resources in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Zapier. We hope you'll take the leap of faith and apply.
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Even though our job description may seem like we're looking for a specific candidate, the role inevitably ends up tailored to the person who applies and joins. Regardless of how well you feel you fit our description, we encourage you to apply if:
You care deeply about improving frontend technology so our customers can have a great experience using our product.
You love great UX. You spend most of your time coding, but you also have an eye for great design and a feel for great UX. Maybe you were once a designer (or still are) or maybe your creative outlet has always been the code. Either way, you care about more than just the code.
You can balance lots of concerns. Frontend apps have to take into account performance (using networks and devices that we can't control), customer demands, A/B tests, UX research, code quality, a rapidly changing ecosystem of languages and modules, and the list goes on. And we actually want to ship things too! You can balance those demands without getting overwhelmed and keep the needle moving forward.
You love helping others. You love sharing knowledge with the rest of your team, building shared tooling for other engineers, giving back to the open-source community, and directly helping customers.
Things You Might Do
Zapier is a small, fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes, including but by no means limited to GraphQL, server-side React rendering, and Flow typing.
- Build reusable React components with modular CSS, manage data on the client with Redux and GraphQL, and test everything with Jest.
- Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome DevTools, Lighthouse, WebPagetest, or custom tooling.
- Work closely with our product, design, and UX teams to create amazing and intuitive experiences that make it effortless to connect different apps together.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality.
- Review code written by other team members or other teams.
- Ship to hundreds of thousands of users every day while having lots of autonomy in terms of code and feature ownership.
- Work with complex and varied data structures (APIs can be a little, uh, eccentric).
- Help out with our Python backend or Node-based developer platform.
- Share what you know and learn either one-on-one or with lightning talks to the group.
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts.
- Experiment: this is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with doing more custom partnership work
- As a part of Zapier's all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
You’ll also have the opportunity to specialize in a variety of areas of the Zapier codebase, including core product or platform development. Focusing on a specialization will not limit your area for growth at Zapier as each engineer brings a unique perspective and can contribute differently in all areas. We encourage participation and will frequently have engineers contribute across teams to assist in projects.
For the past six years, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Location: Planet Earth.
If you want to work remote, that's great. If you want to work near others, that's cool too. Our team of 100+ is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. You don't have to be located in the USA either. Some team members live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary (we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit sharing
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn't a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to US-based employees.
How To Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Optional: Share anonymously some demographic information about yourself to help us better track trends related to the backgrounds of candidates interested in working at Zapier in order for us to build a team that represents the users at Zapier and the broader world population.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
The web engineering team is responsible for all things unsplash.com.We use modern and well-supported tools to build the best possible version of our product in collaboration with the API and design teams.At a high level, the web architecture consists of a Node server (TypeScript), with React for rendering on both the server and client.Over the years, weve taken Unsplash from a humble Tumblr blog to a fully-fledged web app supporting tens of millions of users and tons of useful features. At the same time, weve improved its performance by leveraging modern techniques like SSR, dynamic chunk-splitting, CDN HTML caching, complex state management using memoization and Observables, etc. Weve done all that with a lean team of just 2 web developers: frequent code releases and in-depth code reviews help us share knowledge and identify problems early. But theres still so much more to learn and do, and thats why we need you!We designed our company in a way to get as much of the stuff thats not the creative work out of your way, so you can do your best work. We dont believe in a top-down, shoulder-tapping, 95 type culture. You have the autonomy to manage yourself. We dont work set hours. We respect flow. We believe you should be able to structure your days for what makes you feel the most energized and creative.A glance at some of our blog posts and open source work can give you an idea on how we approach and solve our problems:Recently open sourced libraries:
Recent blog posts:
- Manipulating URL strings with
react-progressive-enhancement: A handy collection of HOCs for universally rendered apps
YouIf you tick (most of) these boxes, you should get in touch with us:
- Building the Unsplash Uploader
- Strongly-typed finite-state machines with Redux and TypeScript
- How we gradually migrated to TypeScript at Unsplash
- How we test responsive images at Unsplash
Its a bonus if you have experience with:
- Youre comfortable being part of a small, autonomous and distributed team.
- Being a small team, we dive into everything. You are comfortable working across the full stack, from writing CSS to fine tuning a CDNalthough we dont expect you to know these skills upfront, but you should be willing to learn them when they become necessary.
- Youre a quick learner whos able to pick up new concepts whenever necessary.
- Youre able to adequately prioritize between improving UX, optimizing performance, and building new features.
- Youre comfortable with React.
- You care about the end-product beyond just writing the code that makes it work.
Our team is made up of people who enjoy making things people love. We care about details and we care about quality.
- TypeScript, Redux, Reselect, Observables.
- front-end performance (e.g. optimising page load, page layout, and React rendering).
- building a large-scale app
If you want to work with us, all we want to see is a message from you. Please dont send a resume. Instead, tell us who you are. Show us relevant things youve done that youre excited about.
- Generous vacation: 3 weeks MINIMUM vacation.
- Work from home: Were a remote first company.
- Workshops/conferences: Conferences & Learning budget.
- Company retreats: Team retreats 1-2 times a year.
- Relocation: If youd like to relocate to Montreal, we provide $8,000 lump sum to cover out-of-pocket costs associated with relocation
- Flexible hours: You manage your time. You set your working hours.
- Maternal/Paternal leave: If you have a baby, youre paid for any time you need to take off. The time you take off will be your judgment. This is an important time and we dont want to be deciding which days you should be taking off or not. Well be there for you. If we feel the balance is not quite right or if you have any questions, well chat.
- Pet friendly: Obviously if you work from home, but also if you relocate to Montreal. Our office is pet friendly.
- Manipulating URL strings with
Clevertech is a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world's most innovative organizations. Enterprise companies turn to Clevertech to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. By partnering with Clevertech these companies are propelling forward and changing their industries, business models and more.
Based in New York City with fully remote development teams, Clevertech has built core product offerings for clients whose value was revealed in transactions valued in excess of $100 million.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
What you'll do:
* Collaborate with our team in every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
* Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
* Confidently communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
* Manage your own workflow to meet the deadlines which you will have set with your team to ensure success
What is Required:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
* Database skills - You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, you've implemented code against several different database platforms.
* Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong understanding of the agile software development process
* Excited by ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development
Our Benefits We know that people do their best work when they're taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- Competitive Vacation Package
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Swag
- Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation. True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership. We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new. The result? We produce meaningful work
Getting Hired We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech. Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers.
We are looking for self-motivated engineers to join our distributed team working remotely or from our offices in Manhattan & help take our platform to the next level. At HealthPrize, Frontend Engineers have a deep understanding of progressive web application fundamentals and a passion for creating innovative web solutions that impact patients worldwide. They consistently deliver large features that provide significant value to our customers. They collaborate well with others, seek input from teammates, and provide detailed code reviews.
We develop our front ends with React & Redux (using TypeScript) and will prefer candidates with demonstrated mastery of those, but the technologies you are familiar with are less important to us than your ability to demonstrate practical experience of web application development in its many forms. We want to see what you’ve done and we want you to tell us why you are proud of it..
As a successful candidate, you:
- Love to deliver useful software and respond to feedback from the people who use it
- Have strong experience as a professional developer working with a distributed team
- Are passionate about shipping code that is scalable, maintainable and well-tested
- Can successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve operational concerns & customer issues
- Are not dogmatic in your technology choices, but have the passion and knowledge to engage in debates about various tooling and technologies
- Have experience designing, implementing, and maintaining response web application front-ends
- You care deeply about usability and are committed to providing our users with the very best experience possible
HealthPrize Technologies is the pioneer in the use of gamification, behavioral economics, and consumer marketing concepts to engage and motivate patients. Programs developed on our platform are used by life science companies to inspire brand loyalty, improve health literacy, and maximize medication adherence.
Many companies say they are entrepreneurial, but we really are, and are looking for people who are ready to contribute and make an immediate impact. We are in the midst of an exciting period of growth as we expand the number of programs developed on our platform and are seeking smart, hard-working, and self-directed individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
While we are focused on solving serious health problems, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If you like to work hard and have fun doing it, you’ll fit right in.
Are you passionate about innovative technologies and enjoy thinking creatively?
Excellent! You’ll be in great company!
If you're seeking an exciting career opportunity or an authentic chance to learn new technologies and feel that you are up to the challenge please get in touch – you have a place in this team and project.
We are a distributed team exploring the applications and implications of blockchain technology in the context of freedom of expression, collective memory and privacy for a better Web.
We recommend you to apply to this opening if you will wholeheartedly enjoy:
Facing the epic challenge(s) of crafting blockchain-based products;
The open source mindset, community and software;
Finding your way in a complex environment. Pushing beyond your comfort zone(s);
Getting stuff done and demonstrating results through metrics;
Always learning. Flexibility is key;
You can learn more about our adventure so far and our plans moving forward here.
By combining blockchain technologies such as Ethereum and the Inter Planetary File System (IPFS), AKASHA has the potential to change the way ideas, thoughts and experiences are shared and stored on the Internet.
With this in mind, we are searching for motivated people passionate about going beyond the scope of a narrow job position and happy to help on multiple fronts.
As part of our team you will work with some of the brightest minds in the blockchain tech space on unique and challenging ideas. You will also be in direct contact with the development and user community at large, actively participating in open discussions and brainstorming sessions.
If you are tired of working in traditional corporations crippled by office politics and bureaucracy this will be a breath of fresh air. Good ideas are valued higher than ranks here.
Experience designing modular, robust, reusable, and efficient libraries using Node.js
Experience building for both Node and browser environments
Willingness to learn and use new technologies
Ability to work as a teammate in a fast-paced team
Experience with software testing and continuous integration
Eye for detail
Good English skills, written and spoken (the team is decentralized around the world)
> Software design patterns
> Performance optimization (data structures and aglorithms)
> RESTful architecture
> Blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, IPFS, etc. (the more the better)
> Immutable JS
> Version control (Git)
Nice to have
> Front-end experience using ReactJS / Redux/Flux
> Experience as well as passion for open source projects
> A university degree in information technology
What We Offer
> The opportunity to make a positive impact in the world
> A meaningful job in a young, dynamic and friendly team
> A work environment inspiring excellence and creativity
> Competitive compensation based on experience and performance
> The chance to play with ideas that could reshape entire industries
> Continuous learning opportunities and unique challenges to take on
> Traveling opportunities to various blockchain events and conferences
> Flexible schedule
Together with a group of independent thinkers hacking under the Swiss AKASHA Foundation umbrella, we are bravely experimenting with new technologies in the search for solutions that can transform the Web into an ecosystem in service of humanity.
On this note, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What's meaningful to us is being a friendly, passionate person resonating with our purpose and genuinely interested in doing a phenomenal job towards a better world through technology, while also having fun along the way :)
We look forward to hearing from you! o/
We're searching for a senior engineer with extensive experience building web applications that combine solid architecture, security and scalability with a focus on customer experience. You will be a vital team player who is able to balance the core platform requirements of the business with the ability to embrace new technology and best-practice innovations in the sector. Creating web services with a keen focus on API consumability is second nature. You are comfortable working on large projects, taking them forward and making recommendations to the direction they take based on evidence provided by hard data. You can spot a well designed API and have proven experience working with and developing critical APIs at scale. Split at a glance
- A single app, with a large pipeline of new integrating clients.
- Stack snapshot: Rails, RSpec, PostgreSQL, Redis, Puma, Yarn, Webpack, AWS.
- Process management: Asana, GitHub.
- TDD with 100% coverage (according to Simplecov).
- We ?? code reviews.
- Design, develop and iterate through new features.
- Provide insight and advice to other key stakeholders.
- Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
- Ensure production-ready high code quality.
- Continually consider the product from both a holistic and specific view-point.
- Security reviews.
- Technical planning with proven experience designing APIs with scale and security in
- Comfortable with CSS, HTML and associated front end technologies.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes.
- Highly attentive to detail (nothing is too small to notice or correct).
- DevOps and AWS
- Modern JS and frameworks (ES2018, React, Redux, etc )
- Be assiduous.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be respectful.
- Be flexible.
- Be proactive.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
- Great employment benefits and working situation (remote friendly).
- Rapid career advancement opportunities.
- Read more about our approach at http://www.splitpayments.com.au/careers
We are a fast-growing and leading company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
- We thrive on open communication and dedication
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for a talented frontend developer. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
- Full-time only
- Position is remote
- No agencies
- Must work a minimum of 4 hours within PST time zone between 9AM to 8PM PST
Required Duties & Skills:
- Proficiency in React, Redux, and Redux-Saga
- Well-versed in source control with Git
- Able to implement creative and visually-appealing frontend designs
- Ability to translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly-composable code
- Collaborating and troubleshooting issues with our backend team and other company stakeholders
- Writing clean, readable code and tests
- Giving and receiving feedback while working with a team
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential
- Knowledge of React Native (for mobile app development)
- Experience writing E2E tests with Cypress
- Familiarity with AWS, bitbucket, and Heroku, Material-UI
Our three companies:
Selfhacked.com - With over 1.5 million visitors per month, SelfHacked is the best source of scientific information on supplements and health topics with integrity, no agenda or ideology. We strive for completeness and accuracy, and we work to make it accessible for everyone. The SelfHacked team includes 4 PhDs, 1 PharmD, 2 PhD students, 2 MS in biology, and a few biochemistry graduates.
SelfDecode.com - We analyze people's DNA (over 15,000 users so far) and symptoms and give them health recommendations based on their DNA that are simple and easy to understand using our custom-built algorithms.
LabTestAnalyzer.com - Provides high-quality, science-backed information and lifestyle, diet, and supplement recommendations based on lab test results.
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full-time partnership with our employees.
We try to keep the process as short as possible so we don't waste anyone's time. We've designed our tests and procedures so that if someone doesn't score above a certain threshold for a given segment, they are booted from the application process early. Most people will not spend more than 10 min of their time on our process. People who do well keep progressing and ultimately get hired and love working for our company!
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
Theorem is a software consultancy that believes in using simple tools to solve problems. We build custom systems for both startups and enterprises - You can see our portfolio for more information about our clients.
Our main offices are in Los Angeles and New York, but we work remotely with people from all around the world.
Our engineers have experience in a consultative environment, excellent communication skills and a desire to work with talented teams building innovative products. We work closely with our clients, sharing our experience to help them better define their products.
The ideal candidate has experience working with React and Redux and has a thorough understanding of the options and tools available for managing an application’s state and their underlying functional programming concepts.
Skills & Requirements:
Smart, gets things done.
Excellent communication skills.
Passionate about software development.
Experience working in a distributed company.
Open minded and always learning.
Experience with React and Redux.
5 + years of professional experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
Architect and build web applications.
Work with product designers and clients to clarify requirements.
Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a collaborative team.
You like to get the work done! You want to collaborate in a consultative environment and guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success in addition to contributing to the growth of a great company. We want to know more about you!
Theorem (previously Citrusbyte) is an innovation and engineering company that advises clients on product strategy, engineering, design, and culture, then partners with them to build and launch technology-driven solutions to their most complex problems. Theorem is chosen by clients when results matter most — becoming the agent of change, and driving a transformation that involves not only technology, but also people, process and leadership. Founded in 2007, and headquartered in Los Angeles, Theorem's global team of engineers, designers, technologists, researchers, strategists, and advisors, has deep expertise across a broad variety of industries including consumer electronics, automotive, manufacturing, supply chain, healthcare, finance, and entertainment.
While we have offices in LA and New York, we work remotely with team members around the world
100% REMOTE - Work from your remote location if you are not called to travel to client site
TEAM RETREATS - We get together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness and continuing education benefits program.
NAVIS is looking for a creative, motivated, full stack Senior Software Developer to join us as a critical member of our Engineering Team. (This position will be virtual / remote from the Portland, OR area).
The primary focus of this position is coding creative, operational software that enhances our products. The Engineering Team has multiple projects that often start at the concept stage and develops new products and/or product features from scratch. Our products are constantly evolving with our client needs – we are not simply maintaining existing products.
This is a full SDLC development position. The Software Developer must be willing to take on all aspects of the development process, and be ready to support applications in production environments. He/she will be asked to test code sets, document software, and implement products and related solutions. Expert knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices must be shown at all times.
The Software Developer will be tasked with analyzing, identifying, and solving highly-complex issues related to software development and related technologies. As needed, this person may be involved in the mentoring of more junior-level developers on the technical aspects of our products, technology, and related software tools. This developer needs to have a willingness to do whatever it takes to make the products and the company successful.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- At least four (4) years of software development experience in Java 8+ in a cloud based environment such as AWS
- Experience working with three or more from the following list: SpringBoot 2.0, microservices, Postgres, Docker, Hibernate, AWS, CI/CD pipelines
- Comfortable working part-time in legacy systems based on Clojure, .NET, MicrosoftSQL, and on-premise data center
- Good verbal and written communications proficiency in English
- Master’s or PhD degree, further education or experience in Engineering, Computer Science or other technology-related field
- Experience with more than one general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Objective C, Python, ReactRedux, or Go
- Experience developing RESTful JSON API driven microservices architecture
- Experience with AWS Lambdas
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages, as needed
- Bend, Oregon (relocation assistance package available)
- Portland, Oregon (remote / virtual)
Our tech stack is as follows: Java, React/Redux, Postgres, Microservices, Containers, Python, Spark, CI/CD, IaC, AWS
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic
- Have good time management skills
- Communicate well
- Can work until at least 1pm EST M - F
- Like having a consistent daily work schedule
- Have at least three years of experience building SaaS interfaces
- Highly skilled with HTML / CSS
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres or MySQL
- Unit tests (rspec, etc.)
- Background workers
- Writing design docs
- Working from design docs/specifications & wireframes
- React & Redux
- Service workers architecture
FineTune is seeking a senior QA for our AP and Pre-AP software product. We are a fully distributed and international team though 1/3 of us are in Boston Metro area. S/he will have the opportunity to work on mission critical software that will impact 3-5 million students in 2019. If you are well versed in various
- selenium based testing
- load testing (Python Locust)
- smoke testing
- test driven development
- and have worked in QA'ing at least 3 production released software
you are welcome to apply. S/he will be working with our development team, product owners, designers and increase the quality of the software so that we may serve 3 million+ users in 2019.
- Proven experience in understanding complex user needs with multiple stakeholders
- 5+ years of QA experience
- 3+ years experience with API testing, UI testing, end to end testing.
- 3+ years experience QA’ing high-availability enterprise software a plus
- 5+ years experience with Databases (SQL or noSQL)
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Locust for load testing
- Experience with apache bench
- Java based automation
- Python based automation
- Strong Agile Experience
- Experience with continuous integration and test driven development
- Ability to dive deep into technical issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in debugging performance issues in docker, kubernetes and AWS ECS containers
- Experience with collaborating in github a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent a plus
As we prepare for rapid business growth from here, FineTune Learning is seeking to hire a Senior QA Automation Engineer who have worked in at least 3 production released software/web/mobile products. We are looking for people who have strong motivation to grow startup companies, who is agile and continuously improving themselves while having an opinion for great software components and services with great attention to detail in delivering reliable software that is well tested according to user expectations.
The candidate should be able to build slick UIs leveraging React, React Native, and CSS both for mobile apps and the web. The candidate should also have experience reading from and writing to a redux store.
You will be expected to take a Sketch/Zeplin design and implement the design into a working and tested React/React Native + CSS code. Some of the data calls will be plugged into your front-end by other developers.
You will make important contributions and your opinion will be heard.
We work mostly in an Agile methodology - stand ups, a weekly dev meeting, and daily communication on Slack. We will release often - once very 1-2 weeks.
The job can be remote or be located in Charleston, SC.
Rayka's core product is a social, recommendation-based travel app. We aim to provide rich, targeted content for travelers. Our group of travel experts were constantly asked for recommendations in different locations, so we came up with a way for experts to efficiently provide information and help build a community of knowledgeable travelers and travel enthusiasts.
We are an early stage startup looking to grow very quickly - both in employees and in user base.
Not sponsoring visas.
Equity is available with any offer.
* 2+ years professional React
* 1+ years professional Redux
* Ruby on Rails
Who are we?
We created f2pool — one of the largest crypto mining pools on the planet. We are a small team spread on three continents.
What are we doing now?
We expanding f2pool worldwide. Also, we are working on several promising projects in the blockchain space.
What is cool about working with us?
We have an awesome office in Bangkok, Thailand where we are organizing lots of community events and we are more than happy to cover your relocation cost to Thailand. Exceptional candidates can also work remotely, in which case we will sponsor you one trip to Thailand per year to work with the team in person.
What are we looking for?
- Top-notch front end software engineers, with a passion for blockchain.
- Good taste in Design and UX. An obsession with quality and the little things
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS, preprocessors and related web technologies
- Fluent in frameworks and tools, such as React, Redux, MobX, webpack
- Ability to build in an un-opinionated framework-free vanilla JS environment
- Canvas API experience is very welcome
- Strong opinions, loosely held, on architectural and designs topics
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
- Ability to mentor junior members on the team
Develop modular code and reusable components for the Nash exchange trading platform, browser extension, or SDK.
Document your work thoroughly so that others can work with and build upon it.
Engage in test-driven development practices.
Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
We are looking for
Extensive knowledge of Git.
A strong portfolio of frontend development work.
We prefer but don't require
Experience working in remote teams
A history of contributing to open source software
Experience with TypeScript
Prior experience with functional programming languages such as OCaml, Elixir, or Haskell