The best remote jobs, hand-picked daily.Post a job for $299
Stacker | https://stacker.app | REMOTE | FULL-TIME + PART-TIME
Stacker lets you build web apps, without code, in your browser.
And not just landing pages and splash sites either. We're talking full-on, pixel-perfect, I-cant-believe-its-not-code apps that can do complex stuff: communities, marketplaces, business systems, social networks. We think there's so much out there that could be built if we just gave people the tools to make it themselves.
We're letting non-developers build apps without code. Unsurprisingly, we need a lot of code to do that. Come and help us build it!
YOUR ROLE: REACT DEVELOPER
This ain't your grandma's React app. Help us push React to its limits as we build a frontend builder in a frontend builder.
We're fully remote (currently based in UK, Switzerland, South Africa, France, Spain + China), and flexible about working arrangements.
If this sounds like the sort of problem you'd like to work on: apply now.
While this is a remote position, there are often meetings at 9 a.m. ET. Something to take into consideration. Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time preferred.
- Experience working and collaborating with teams
- Experience in Linux and command line a must
- Work with React
- Experience with Functional programming is highly desirable
- You know how to architect all components of a frontend project
- You have experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
- You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
- Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Uses Git effectively
- Know how to create tests and why it's important
- Knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- Driven, ambitious, and interested in tech
- Acumen. You must be able to think of and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
- You’re aware of how to build secure apps
- You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
- Knowledge of responsive frontends
- You know C#, Ruby, Python or Go. IMPORTANT. You don't have to be an expert in backend tech, but you'll need to understand how to integrate with the backend guys.
- You’ve practiced continuous integration
- You've tinkered with Docker
- Require JS/Webpack/Browserify is a bonus, too.
- You’re interested in startups
- Great mentorship and company culture
- Remote work
- Challenging work and interesting projects
- Healthcare benefits package
- Fun office space in Wynwood (Miami - if you so choose