Find a remote job in Software DevPost a job for $299
We look for people who are:
- As passionate about helping customers succeed as they are about working with new technologies.
- Confident, and value freedom (we work almost exclusively from home), but humble enough to ask questions when they are stuck.
- Want to build new things, but don’t mind rolling up their sleeves and doing what needs to get done.
- Love to work directly with customers to solve their business problems.
- Want to work hard, but balance that with the rest of their life.
We're looking for a Senior Web Developer, who is self-starter, can think on his/her feet, play well with others, and do great work in a fast paced, agency environment and has experience developing for content management platforms such as Kentico, Sitecore and/or Sitefinity.
By bringing together like-minded people, who share common passions, who enjoy each other's company and respect each other's skills, BlueModus has created a culture where people work hard, have each other’s backs, and love what they do. Come join a team with a clear mandate to deliver high value to their clients. If you’re up for a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Work at a company that was a Finalist for 2018 Best Places to Work by Denver Business Journal and ranked #50 on 2019 Best Places to Work by Built in Colorado
- Competitive salary
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off that includes 9 holidays, 10 vacation, 2 personal and 5 sick days
- Get that dental checkup with full benefits - health, dental, vision and disability
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan + employer match
- Stay fit and healthy with our gym membership reimbursement
- Awesome office in the heart of downtown Denver right off the iconic 16th Street Mall
- Fully stocked kitchen and snack dispensers
- Catered team lunches 4 days a week, plus breakfast on Fridays
- Keg for Thirsty Thursdays
- Team building “fun” days and other company sponsored activities through the year
- Dog friendly office
- Commute in style with our RTD reimbursements or don’t commute at all with our remote work options
- Whether you’re an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for billable client consulting
- Maintenance and continued enhancement of the back end of our clients' web sites and web applications
- Understanding and applying applicable development and coding standards
- Building packages and deploying software to integration environments
- Fielding technical questions from clients, other developers, project management, quality assurance, and other colleagues
- Providing development estimates for enhancement requests
- Participating actively in agile teams while learning from software architects and / or solution leads
- Investigating and resolving bugs and deficiencies in the project codebase
- Building and maintaining internal tools to streamline the software development process and enhance productivity
- Researching new software development concepts and making suggestions for improvements
- Creating and integrating features for our client solutions using the latest C#/ .NET technologies
- Writing web services, business objects, and other middle-tier framework using the .NET framework
- Actively participating in code reviews
- Championing testing and QA initiatives
- 5+ years of .NET/ASP.NET development experience using C# like Microsoft MVC, WCF, Web API, and WebForms
- 5+ years of experience with object-oriented design, software patterns, multi-threaded, debugging and refactoring
- Experience developing websites and microsites in a Content Management System (CMS) like Kentico, Sitecore, or Sitefinity
- Experience troubleshooting of CSS and HTML issues
- Experience resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with MSSQL Server + T-SQL, creating tables, stored procedures, and data views
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Build products like Team City, Azure DevOps, or Jenkins
- Experience with responsive and mobile site development
- Understanding of DevOps principles: sites, certs, automation, and networking
- Strong testing and QA ethic
- Experience working at in an agency environment
- Experience with agile/lean development
- Understand SEO principles
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer or electronics engineering, information technology or related
- Experience using Python, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, Lua, Linux, Nginx, Elasticsearch, and Amazon Web Services a plus.
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as Jest, Karma, Cypress, or Protractor.
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial or Git.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- Desire to work in a caring, transparent, and giving work environment, in line with Hotjars company values, culture and ways of working.
- Will submit to a background check, confidentially processed by our third party.
NAVIS is looking for a creative, motivated, full stack Senior Software Developer to join us as a critical member of our Engineering Team. (This position will be virtual / remote from the Portland, OR area).
The primary focus of this position is coding creative, operational software that enhances our products. The Engineering Team has multiple projects that often start at the concept stage and develops new products and/or product features from scratch. Our products are constantly evolving with our client needs – we are not simply maintaining existing products.
This is a full SDLC development position. The Software Developer must be willing to take on all aspects of the development process, and be ready to support applications in production environments. He/she will be asked to test code sets, document software, and implement products and related solutions. Expert knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices must be shown at all times.
The Software Developer will be tasked with analyzing, identifying, and solving highly-complex issues related to software development and related technologies. As needed, this person may be involved in the mentoring of more junior-level developers on the technical aspects of our products, technology, and related software tools. This developer needs to have a willingness to do whatever it takes to make the products and the company successful.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- At least four (4) years of software development experience in Java 8+ in a cloud based environment such as AWS
- Experience working with three or more from the following list: SpringBoot 2.0, microservices, Postgres, Docker, Hibernate, AWS, CI/CD pipelines
- Comfortable working part-time in legacy systems based on Clojure, .NET, MicrosoftSQL, and on-premise data center
- Good verbal and written communications proficiency in English
- Master’s or PhD degree, further education or experience in Engineering, Computer Science or other technology-related field
- Experience with more than one general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Objective C, Python, ReactRedux, or Go
- Experience developing RESTful JSON API driven microservices architecture
- Experience with AWS Lambdas
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages, as needed
- Bend, Oregon (relocation assistance package available)
- Portland, Oregon (remote / virtual)
Our tech stack is as follows: Java, React/Redux, Postgres, Microservices, Containers, Python, Spark, CI/CD, IaC, AWS
Our mission is to transform the way financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with their clients. At eMoney advisor, we are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas to legacy concepts and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity and of course fun are never compromised.
eMoney is a technology company and its engineers are its core. We are looking for the best and brightest software enthusiasts with a variety of technical skills who are ready to solve problems and challenge conventional thinking. People that love design and our agile development methodology, who’s views help to expand the product vertical their team operates in will thrive in our environment.
If you have these qualifications…
- 5-10 years of experience with one or more object oriented programming languages including but not limited to C#, Java, C++, Objective C, Python.
- Experience working with server-side web frameworks such as NET MVC or Spring MVC
- Experience working in a modern software development environment using practices such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, test driven development, pair programming, Agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, XP.
And can handle these responsibilities…
- As a highly technical member of the team, actively seek to master of our tech stack, tools, and practices. Complete complex modifications, refactoring, and bug fixes to existing functionality without the need for oversight.
- Be an active team member. Listen a lot. Ask questions to seek clarity. Take the floor when you have information, experience, or perspective to share. Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your team operates and present feature recommendations. Build empathy for the personas your team supports and recommend design changes.
We will give you….
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options and a variety of company provided benefits to enhance your life outside of work
- 401k with a generous company match
- A wonderful opportunity
While this is a remote position, there are often meetings at 9 a.m. ET. Something to take into consideration. Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time preferred.
- Experience working and collaborating with teams
- Experience in Linux and command line a must
- Work with React
- Experience with Functional programming is highly desirable
- You know how to architect all components of a frontend project
- You have experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
- You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
- Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Uses Git effectively
- Know how to create tests and why it's important
- Knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- Driven, ambitious, and interested in tech
- Acumen. You must be able to think of and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
- You’re aware of how to build secure apps
- You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
- Knowledge of responsive frontends
- You know C#, Ruby, Python or Go. IMPORTANT. You don't have to be an expert in backend tech, but you'll need to understand how to integrate with the backend guys.
- You’ve practiced continuous integration
- You've tinkered with Docker
- Require JS/Webpack/Browserify is a bonus, too.
- You’re interested in startups
- Great mentorship and company culture
- Remote work
- Challenging work and interesting projects
- Healthcare benefits package
- Fun office space in Wynwood (Miami - if you so choose
- Interested in building a new kind of cybersecurity solution? We are growing the team at Private Business Network! All of our positions are remote-friendly (worldwide) as long as you have some time zone overlap with the rest of the team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small team that has direct influence on the product.
- We are pre-launch, but we have many interesting challenges: cross-platform client apps built with Go, custom VPN client/server framework, admin dashboard in Elixir (Phoenix), SSO, end-to-end key management, configuration management, and more!
- Solid grasp of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, VPN, etc.)Cross-platform Go development experience (macOS, Windows, Linux)Familiar with network protocol design, C10K problem, and Go garbage collector highly desiredSecure systems design experience is a nice to have (cryptography, AWS KMS, Secrets Manager, etc.)Experience containerizing applications using DockerFamiliarity with Curve25519, ECDH, secret sharing, WireGuard, osquery, MDM, etc. are a huge plus!
- Compensation/salary dependends on experience. Health/Dental/Vision is paid 100% for U.S. employees. Flexible vacation time. Employed-paid STD, LTD, and Life/AD&D. Additional perks are available if on-site in Denver, CO office, such as lunch/snack and transportation benefits.
- To apply, please email [email protected] with Private Business Network Application in the subject line and include your resume, links to shipping apps or code you are must proud of, and for which position you are applying.