5 months ago
Job type: Contract
First appeared on WP HIRED Jobs
Category: Software Dev
We’re looking for a mid to senior level remote WordPress Developer with strong WooCommerce experience to join our Tribe.
This position will be per project to start as a trial, but with the ability for full time.
- Primarily technical troubleshooting for WordPress & WooCommerce sites.
- Debugging theme and plugin issues.
- Building custom plugins to connect WordPress & WooCommerce with third party apps using existing APIs.
- Building advanced custom theme and plugin functionality.
- Auditing client code to identifying any potential security risks.
- Performing speed and performance enhancements.
- Troubleshooting and resolving MySQL related issues.
- Providing daily status updates to manager.
- Attending weekly team calls via video chat or phone.
- Performing custom WordPress migrations between servers/hosts.
- Responsive to emails/calls/chat and available to work Mon-Fri, between the hours of 8am-6pm PST.
- Strong portfolio of cleanly written, WordPress related code.
- Strong experience with WooCommerce.
- Strong experience with MySQL and can write advanced SQL queries.
- Strong experience with the WordPress and WooCommerce APIs.
- Can work with Git version control.
- Strong experience with WordPress speed and performance optimization.
- Have a fast, reliable internet connection.
- Can complete work in a timely fashion and within deadlines.
- Have fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Single developers only, please no teams.
****NOTE: ****A development test project is required as part of our hiring process.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!