Software Product Engineer (.NET)
2 months ago
We look for people who are:
- As passionate about helping customers succeed as they are about working with new technologies.
- Confident, and value freedom (we work almost exclusively from home), but humble enough to ask questions when they are stuck.
- Want to build new things, but don’t mind rolling up their sleeves and doing what needs to get done.
- Love to work directly with customers to solve their business problems.
- Want to work hard, but balance that with the rest of their life.
We are looking for a passionate engineer to be the next member of our growing developer-owned company. We care far less about what particular technologies you’re working with than we do about your experience and passion for building useful software. We are looking for an individual who has experience building production web applications and is as passionate about helping customers succeed as they are about working with new technologies. We need a person that is confident and values freedom (we work almost exclusively from home), but is humble enough to ask questions when they are stuck. We need a person who wants to build new things, but doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and doing some maintenance work. We are looking for someone who wants to work hard, but balances that with the rest of their life. We know this is a hard mix to find, but if you feel like you’re up for the challenge, please get in touch!
Loves to work directly with customers to solve business problems
Being within < 2 hours driving distance of Richmond or Charlottesville is a HUGE plus!
Linux/infrastructure experience a plus
Experience writing modern/production web applications using any of ASP.NET MVC, Rails, Django, Node.js, etc…
Experience with HTML/CSS
Experience with writing tests and using automated testing frameworks
Experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud a plus
iOS/Android experience a plus
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!