Full Stack Engineer
9 months ago
Category: Software Dev
7 Cups’ mission is to empower every human to care for one another. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2013, 7 Cups’ has significantly expanded access to emotional support and behavioral health. We are currently the largest mental health system in the world. Over 2 million people from almost every country on the planet (191/195) in 152 different languages use the platform each month. We are living in a world with an immense love deficit. Many of us are not receiving the love we need to reach our true potential and to truly thrive. We are solving this huge problem, and trying to change the stigma around mental health.
7Cups is seeking a Full Stack Engineer, to join to our quickly growing team. You will build efficient programs and systems that best serve our users; work with other developers and product managers throughout the software development life cycle. This is a critical time for us as we recently won a multi million dollar contract with the state of California. We will be growing a lot over the next year. We're going to the next level as organization and our platform is also going to grow and evolve. It's an exciting time to be apart of the team.
What you’ll do:
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
What you bring:
- 1-2 years of software developer experience
- You love to code and do it for fun!
- At least 6 months professional experience with React Native
- Understanding of OOP, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with one or more of our core technologies React, Node.js, PHP
- Creative, constructive problem solver
- Diligent, persistent worker
- Quick learner, collaborative, willing to question, eager to learn
- BS or BA in CS or comparable degree.
What you get:
- Remote-first culture, work where you want
- Built-in focus on professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement through meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy promoting rest for mind/body/soul
Equal Employment Opportunities at 7Cups:
7Cups is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. 7Cups believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!