Front End Engineer
3 months ago
Hiring from: US only
Category: Software Dev
- Focus on development of an engaging user experience using modern and appropriate approaches to web development.
- Help establish, reinforce, and periodically evaluate coding standards and code quality.
- Engage in constant knowledge sharing with others on the team, across teams, across communities of practice, and across products.
- Help with planning efforts and assess technical feasibility of solutions and design proposals.
- As an effective communicator, work collaboratively and constructively with others in the team and broader organization.
- Coordinate with back-end platform and API teams to integrate with existing and future APIs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS with knowledge of web standards, advanced layouts, accessibility, and responsive design.
- Comfortable with build tools, template languages, and pre-processors.
- An understanding of HTTP and RESTful API design.
- Ability to maintain a test-centric approach to development to ensure code quality and ease of maintenance.
- Excellent understanding of browser security and performance.
- Comfortable at the command line and with utilizing Git commands.
- Passionate about user experience, building modern interfaces, and collaborating closely with Product Designers.
- Constant desire and eagerness to further develop your skillset.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software engineering preferred.
- Experience with Vue.js preferred.
- Experience writing and maintaining clear, consistent documentation to support your code design.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and relevant shims, fallbacks, and polyfills.
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Telecom bonus
- United States, Remote
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!