1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Dev
We are looking for self-motivated engineers to join our distributed team working remotely or from our offices in Manhattan & help take our platform to the next level. At HealthPrize, Frontend Engineers have a deep understanding of progressive web application fundamentals and a passion for creating innovative web solutions that impact patients worldwide. They consistently deliver large features that provide significant value to our customers. They collaborate well with others, seek input from teammates, and provide detailed code reviews.
We develop our front ends with React & Redux (using TypeScript) and will prefer candidates with demonstrated mastery of those, but the technologies you are familiar with are less important to us than your ability to demonstrate practical experience of web application development in its many forms. We want to see what you’ve done and we want you to tell us why you are proud of it..
As a successful candidate, you:
- Love to deliver useful software and respond to feedback from the people who use it
- Have strong experience as a professional developer working with a distributed team
- Are passionate about shipping code that is scalable, maintainable and well-tested
- Can successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve operational concerns & customer issues
- Are not dogmatic in your technology choices, but have the passion and knowledge to engage in debates about various tooling and technologies
- Have experience designing, implementing, and maintaining response web application front-ends
- You care deeply about usability and are committed to providing our users with the very best experience possible
HealthPrize Technologies is the pioneer in the use of gamification, behavioral economics, and consumer marketing concepts to engage and motivate patients. Programs developed on our platform are used by life science companies to inspire brand loyalty, improve health literacy, and maximize medication adherence.
Many companies say they are entrepreneurial, but we really are, and are looking for people who are ready to contribute and make an immediate impact. We are in the midst of an exciting period of growth as we expand the number of programs developed on our platform and are seeking smart, hard-working, and self-directed individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
While we are focused on solving serious health problems, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If you like to work hard and have fun doing it, you’ll fit right in.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!