1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Dev
Our mission is to help people find work that matters. We believe that the world is better when people understand the opportunities available to them. Our human-assisted AI platform delivers great results to our customers (customer quote: "I'd have a panic attack if you guys stopped existing").
- Create product features that solve customer problems and make interacting with Sourceress a delightful experience.
- Own projects from conception and design through testing and deployment.
- Collaborate with product, design, and users to understand the requirements and determine what we should build.
- Minimize the complexity of the software that you create and maintain.
- Continually improve your own software engineering skills (whether via side projects, classes, or whatever else works for you)
- Create tools and interfaces for customers to integrate our service more tightly with their own recruiting workflow (whether that's in their browser, their inbox, or via our own interface that let's them quickly find and add candidates to their process).
- Ensure that candidates have a great experience at each customer -- integrating into the application tracking system to ensure that no candidates are dropped, flagging high priority candidates for the customer that need action right now, and allowing customers to see metrics about their recruiting funnel so they can improve the experience themselves.
- Give customers visibility into, and control over, the entire product and recruiting process -- it currently operates mostly as a black box, and exposing the options already present in the system will make customers feel more in control and even happier about the product experience.
- 3+ years of back end software engineering experience.
- Strong software engineering skills.
- Understand both the value of shipping quickly and of software craftsmanship, and have the judgment to know when to apply each.
- Highly focused and productive.
- Empathetic, thoughtful, and impact-oriented.
- Enjoy designing, building, and shipping projects independently.
- Type-annotated Python 3 (django, scikit-learn, pytorch)
- Typescript (react)
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!