Artificial Intelligence Engineers
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Dev
TX Group Inc. is seeking motivated Artificial Intelligence Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists to join our team. MTX Group Inc. (MTX) is a technology services company based out of Albany, NY. MTX specializes in the Salesforce platform, Mobile Apps, Web Apps, User Experience and User Interface Design. We are a growing team of passionate individuals and in our fast-paced environment, you will collaborate with a driven team on a daily basis. In collaboration with our team, this position will provide opportunities to develop state-of-the-art AI/ML products in production grade systems and work on bleeding-edge technologies. This is a great opportunity for practitioners to enhance their career in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science industry.
- Research state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, particularly deep learning, to identify viable approaches to significant unsolved challenges for the Maverick AI platform
- Identify AI/ML solutions for video analytics, image analytics, audio analytics and big data analytics across but not limited to industry verticals like medicine, healthcare, disaster management and finserv
- Design solution prototypes and POC that connect data sources through the selected algorithms to a concrete use case
- Implement the algorithms, and test their efficacy and efficiency against real-world data, experimentation to improve accuracy
- Create robust applications hosted on cloud services ensuring availability and security for the end users. Testing the application for edge cases and creating a good user experience
- Deploy the solution in a production environment, with strong CI/CD pipeline to continuously update the solutions in place
- Create custom data sciences solutions for specific project, in collaboration with the relevant MTX team and client
- Mentor and guide junior data scientists and ensure a continuous learning environment in and across teams
- 2 to 8 years of experience in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Data Science
- Proficiency in the underlying mathematics of deep learning, particularly linear algebra and multivariate calculus
- Knowledge of data structures, data management, data transformations, model selection, training and tuning of models and accessing the performance of models
- Good understanding of industry standard platforms for AI/ML: Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Theano, Caffee, etc.
- Ability to use cloud services like AWS/GCP for model development and deployment
- Ability to communicate technical topics effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Ability to read, understand, and apply technical papers and articles in research journals
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with a project team in a research environment with a proactive and curious problem-solving approach
What we offer:
- Amazing culture
- Failure is ok because we embrace it
- Access to the leadership team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern offices across all regions that promotes family concept
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Monthly All Hands meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, game nights and more lead by our FUN ministers across all regional offices
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!