VP, Product Management - Studio
2 months ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is looking for a Senior Product Leader to lead InVision Studio, the world’s most powerful screen design tool. InVision Studio is a new product that we expect to be a core, high volume, high love InVision experience. In this role you will oversee 8 teams that will continue to scale with the success of the Studio product. You will also lead the teams for the related product zone that is comprised of Studio core teams, Studio platform and marketplace, and Studio cloud. Ultimately, you will own the success of “the designer in flow” for our company. With your Design and Engineering Leaders as your key partners, you’ll lead this strategic growth area for InVision by articulating vision and strategy and overseeing multiple product teams to best serve your users and grow a fantastic business, with an overall mission of scaling design authenticity for ourselves and our users.
What you’ll do:
- Strategy: Help us set a course and win for the world’s most successful screen design tool. Drive zone strategy and vision, collaborating with your key Design, Engineering, and Marketing partners and business stakeholders, while fitting well inside our overall InVision product direction. Support your squads to get their product directions correct while aligning them together. You are a domain expert for the company
- Communications: Serve as the voice and ambassador of the zone, ensuring we listen to and share out to our many stakeholders in other zones, and in sales, account management, and customer support. Communicate the inspiring vision. We’re transparent and well understood
- Collaboration: Problem solve and collaborate across the company, especially leadership, and bring out the best in others to get us to the right answers, while running your zone’s product operations well. You will partner closely with our enterprise facing sales, account management, and customer support teams
- Technicals: Get into the data and support your Product Managers with data, engineering, and design system fundamentals as we continually improve how we work together
- Details and Results: Get the forest and the trees right as you set up your zone’s structure and support superior product execution across your teams. Meet or exceed your goals while delivering consistently and predictably
- User Science: Apply your deep understanding of studying user intent and behavior to ensure your organization does the right user research well to refine our product direction and shares back insight into the broader organization
- Management: Build, lead, grow, and retain a team of fantastic Product Managers and Directors
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of strategic product management, where you were accountable for strategy, execution, and user understanding
- Demonstrable successes in both launching (innovating) and scaling (iterating) products as the strategic owner
- Track record of developing your people; when we reference check you with your direct reports they will speak highly of you
- Care for the craft of design is a strong plus!
About the Product Team:
- We believe
- The screen has become the most important place in the world
- The customer experience has moved to the screen
- Every company in the world is becoming a digital product company
- At InVision, we can empower teams to create the world’s best digital experiences
- If we succeed, we will make the way people live, work and connect better through design
- Our users include the entire team throughout the product design process, though the product designer is our hero
- We are Directly Responsible Individuals (DRIs) and the organization and our users can count on us
- Our success is tied to great collaboration with our “first teams” of design, engineering, and other primary partners. We’re in it together to win
- Outcomes over outputs, always
- Product management is a craft, and we’re all always learning and growing
- Most importantly, we’re here to serve our users. We are driven to make their lives better, and continuously strive to understand, advocate for, and serve them
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!