2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EU hours
Our stanwood family is currently looking for an additional PROJECT MANAGER who shares our passion for digital products and values the freedom to work wherever she/he chooses - with their loved ones, in the countryside or in nice places where others go on holiday* for.
*required for our PMs: availability hours 10:00 - 17:00 German time (UTC+1) and reasonable travel time to major cities in Germany
- You have 5+ years project management experience, preferably in software/app development.
- You are (near) native in German and highly proficient in English.
- You are not talking about problems but finding solutions for them.
- You are smart, driven and fun to work with.
You think "Hell yeah", that’s me?! Then PLEASE check out the full job profile and let’s talk
- You take on the responsibility and ownership to securely lead app and website projects from the first sales pitch to the final release. And even after that, you strive to continuously challenge the status quo and improve your product.
- You plan, manage, and execute app, website and backend projects, including concept and wireframes, always evaluating budget, schedule, scope, and risk.
- You will keep your clients and developers regularly updated and show a high level of proficiency in your day-to-day project communication.
- You will be in charge of all project tickets and the status of your projects and take tireless action to deliver the project in time, budget and quality.
- You will lead the project team remotely with a positive can-do attitude
- You make sure the development team burns down its sprint tickets and you see it as your responsibility to remove any blockers for them.
- You actively support your clients in their decisions and fill your role to propose improvements in process and product.
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You are a problem solver - goal oriented and excellently organized.
- You love to continuously challenge yourself, learn new stuff and share your wisdom with others
- You are smart and fun to work with. Do you remember the Apple Mac vs. PC Ads? ;-)
- You love technology and great software.
- You are willing to go the extra mile for your team.
- You appreciate the freedom to work wherever you choose and you are happy to travel to our workshops and client meetings if necessary.
Your Skills & Experience
- You have 5+ years experience in project management, preferably software projects.
- You are highly self-motivated, a fast learner and don’t shy away from new challenges.
- You have experience in leading agile technical projects before and you can give some examples of your most successful projects.
- You have a proven track record of leading and working in a non-hierarchical team
- You know basic tech project management tools and are not afraid of gitlab, jira, CRM, firebase or other tech-SAAS.
- You have design and UX/UI experience (Sketch or equal)
- You have strong communication skills and use them proactively with your clients and team (we mostly communicate via Slack and calls)
- Language skills: Our company language is English, many clients are from Germany. As a project manager, you need to be fluent in both languages. German: near native. English: highly proficient, spoken and written.
- Availability hours 10:00 - 17:00 local time (UTC+1)
- Reasonable travel time to major cities in Germany as we have personal workshops and kickoffs with all of our clients
- Be part of a thriving company that sets standards in the way agencies will work in the future .
- Remote, fun work environment based on Slack
- Full transparency in our processes and communication
- Team workshops at top locations all around Europe and the Middle East with fantastic team mates, burgers and beer ;-)
- People development tools like weekly masterclasses, regular 360 degree feedback and 1:1s
- A 40h workweek
- Freelance (40h/week): starting with 35€ /h, with project responsibility 40€ /h (after first 3 month review), 12 month contract extending year to year
- Employed (40h work week): same as our freelancers including social security and employers contributions: starting with 4.300€, afterwards with project responsibility 4.900€ (after first 3 month review)
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!