Find a remote job in Marketing / SalesPost a job for $299
TeamSnap is an award-winning mobile and web service for managing recreational and competitive sports teams and groups. With almost 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap has quickly become one of the fastest-growing team and group management solutions on the planet.
We are looking for fun people with big ideas and tiny egos who do great work. We hire awesome people, give them the tools to achieve great things and provide strong two-way communication so everyone can grow in their roles and find passion in their work. We strive for long-term, committed employees who feel strong ownership of the company, culture and product.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will report into the GM of Advertising & E-Commerce and work closely with the national sales team, head of client services, product development, brand marketing and marketing communications. You will drive custom solutions and non-standard ad products for TeamSnaps’s largest advertising clients and ensure the go-to-market strategy and marketing lifecycle are aligned with business objectives. You will be focused on delivering custom solutions and managing custom projects that help leading brands and advertisers connect with Team Snap users in a relevant and meaningful way. We are in search of an experienced candidate who is resourceful, assertive and takes a proactive approach with a strong work ethic to ensure the successful launch of TeamSnap advertising and sponsorship products.
- Sales enablement - develop content and awareness of our products’ value and seek consensus amongst the sales team, develop resourceful assets and provide support to strengthen the selling process of our products
- Product launch - organize the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, including strategizing with marketing, public relations, sales, operations and executive team
- Demand generation - develop strategies and manage marketing programs that drive demand for our advertising products
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research to segment the market, analyze competitors, define appropriate positioning and paint a picture of our buyers.
- Develop deep product fluency relative to competitors.
- Work with product to bring research and analysis to bear in the product development process.
- Work with product and marketing communications to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Partner with product, marketing communications and sales enablement to create relevant communications, including all sales-facing materials.
- Create and execute go-to-market plans to launch new products and achieve KPIs.
- Develop launch strategy, including rollout plan, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity.
- Work closely with analytics to develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Develop campaign components for new and complex advertising programs that may include promotions, sweepstakes, new ad placements and innovative advertiser features.
- Monitor, aggregate and communicate program-level reporting to internal teams including ongoing campaign-level analytics and campaign wrap-up analysis. Educate clients and internal teams on new advertising program elements and opportunities.
- Contribute to the launch of new products by participating in user interface design, usability testing, requirements definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing and launch efforts.
- Drive custom program requirement definitions, create compelling value propositions for advertisers, and ensure solutions include plans for metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing and launch efforts.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field required
- 5-7 years in product management, digital ad sales and/or marketing/media
- Online display advertising industry/agency experience and/or previous business development/publisher experience are highly desired.
- Experience in writing and presenting to executive decision makers
- Thrive under pressure and respond well to deadlines
- Ability to manage strategic plans and day-to-day tactical execution with assigned stakeholders
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Experience with content monetization, ad-packaging, video and sponsorships a plus.
- Passionate about advertising and have experience creating compelling solutions that work both for end-customers and advertisers.
- Basic understanding of technical integrations, and the ability to build relationships with marketing & product managers, sales stakeholders, dev managers and designers.
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize. Strong written and oral communication skills are supremely important.
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.
- Facility with harnessing big, creative ideas for online media, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products
- Basic understanding of technical integration of concepts, and the ability to build relationships with marketing & product managers, sales stakeholders, dev managers, SDEs and designers.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
- Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
Respondent is a two-sided marketplace that connects market and usability researchers with the highest quality research participants in the world. Our platform gives researchers a single place to quickly find the right participants for their projects, as well as schedule and pay them instantly. It simplifies the work that’s necessary to conducting quality research. Companies like IBM, Airbnb, Uber, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble and many more have already integrated us into their research processes.Respondent is not only at the forefront of research we are also at the forefront of work trends. We are firm believers that the world is transitioning to a remote workforce and as a result, are an entirely distributed team. Cities are becoming more expensive and commutes are growing longer. Working on a distributed team gives our team members the chance to live in more affordable and desirable locations without a lengthy commute.We are a small, quickly growing startup. Working as a distributed team allows us to hire the best talent regardless of location (right now everyone works in a US Time Zone). As a growing startup all employees work up and down their vertical. You will work on things that seem more senior than you are used to (you’ll be answering problems that no one has the answers to) while simultaneously working on things that seem more junior than you are used to--and everything in between. Additionally, to fill gaps across our small team all employees work outside of what they might consider their normal job responsibilities. This blog post outlines how we work as a distributed team.We encourage those who are underrepresented in technology companies to apply!Responsibilities:* Create our positioning and messaging for current and new products and features.* Come in at a 20,000 foot view and assess what is needed for success.* As our first-ever Product Marketing hire you will create a cohesive product message and narrative informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.* Understand who our core and prospective customers are and advocate for them.* Own and understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects, use qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc).* Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams (Sales, Services, Engineering, Product, People Ops, etc.) to develop a strategy for existing and any new products.* Own the overall go-to-market strategy for a product.* Help enable user-facing teams: Customer Success, Sales, Project Management, and Study Filling.* Support the sales team and help them close more deals.* Have a deep understanding of the market and the competitive landscape.* Drive demand, adoption, and the overall success of the product.* Incorporate systems for data and metrics that allow you to make the best decisions possible.Who are you?* You are obsessed with growth and have a clear vision for the steps that need to be taken to scale and build Respondent into a billion dollar company.* Taking and owning market share of the market research industry is a realistic goal of yours.* You recognize that the better your communication, the more effective your product marketing will be viewed and become.* You appreciate that prioritization requires you to collect and analyze multiple data points before decisions are made. You don’t make assumptions, and you validate your plan before you build.* You are highly strategic and excited to be the first-ever Product Marketing hire at a growing startup.* You are curious and you need to understand ‘why’ things occur.* You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive exceptional product marketing.* If at first you don’t succeed you try, try, and try again. You employ a growth mindset and never give up.* You have experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle.* Experience working at a high growth internet company is preferred.We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, brings something new to the team, and elevates our game. Our values are: Always Researching, Ownership, Active Honesty, and Thriving Together. Read more about them here.Benefits:Working at Respondent is a unique experience. You will be part of a remote, diversified team around the US. and world. We care deeply about creating a cohesive, tight-knit culture that gets results. That’s why we offer our employees the following:* Work remotely from anywhere in a US Time Zone (this does not have to be in the US itself, but rather must be in a US Time Zone: ex. Mexico City, Mexico)* A new office set up, including a new MacBook Pro, desk, second screen, ergonomic chair, and wireless mouse & keyboard* Health insurance for US-based employees covered at 99% for individuals and 50% for dependents (non-US employees receive a healthcare stipend)* Short Term Disability covered at 100% for all US-based employees* Dental and Vision insurance offered at group rates to lower the cost for US-based employees* Four weeks of flexible vacation (need a bit more for religious or country holidays--no problem!)* Paid holidays* Stock options* Company retreats for teammates to get to know one another in-person: our last retreat was in New Orleans!
As our first sales hire, you will drive our company growth by spending most of your time interacting with people interested in TalkJS. You'll help them understand how our solution can solve their problem and add value to their business.
Demand for TalkJS is quickly increasing to the point that we have more leads than we can manage. This means that now is the time to double down on sales, so we're looking to make our first dedicated sales hire. Our customers are entrepreneurs, product managers and engineers who ask technical questions. This means that some experience with software/SaaS products is required.
You're able to quickly build mutual trust, you're great in (video) calls, and you never let a lead out of your sight. You bring both qualitative and quantitative experience to the sales process. You love software products and you'd love to work with product people all day (both from TalkJS and from our customers).
You'll work closely with the founders to:
Identify high-potential businesses and verticals and bringing them to TalkJS
Structure the sales pipeline and doing effective followups
Have calls and demos with mostly larger Enterprise prospects
Structure deals and making quotes
Strategically and iteratively improve the sales and marketing processes
We're looking for someone who:
Has demonstrable experience selling technology to businesses
Is able to understand TalkJS's software and build great relationships with highly technical customers
Is a digital product geek
Wants to jump on a rocket ship that's just taking off
An open, constructive, and no-bullshit working culture
An opportunity to join a startup just as it's about to explode
The chance to build and lead a sales team from scratch and drive our sales culture as we grow
Significant stock options
Flexible working hours
Please reach out to our founders at [email protected] Include a sample cold outreach email to a TalkJS prospect of your choice.