1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Marketing / Sales
Marketing Manager at Nightwatch
We are looking for an experienced, emotionally mature and perceptive individual who is growth and performance-oriented. We want someone to lead and manage marketing activities in our company, from inbound marketing (blog & content marketing) to SEO; social marketing outreach to paid marketing.
If you are a creative person who enjoys freedom, new technologies, and solving problems; and if you are a positive-oriented thinker who does not fit the traditional internet company structure, this job might be the right fit for you. We are not looking for someone who regularly switches companies, or who is only looking for a huge wage. Our mission is to develop a strong team that shares our values of personal growth, education, compassion and true friendship.
Collectively, we want to bring forward-thinking and innovative solutions to the world. We are a bootstrapped company that believes the future belongs to smaller companies that don’t subscribe to the 9-to-5 corpo way of doing things. We believe that the Silicon Valley era is over, and we are building a business which allows us to enjoy the freedom of working remotely where each of us has the autonomy and flexibility to have a high impact on the world with our work.
- Well-developed leadership and management skills; at least 2 years experience with managing a marketing team
- 5+ years experience with digital marketing
- Proficiency in understanding and experience with direct and inbound marketing
- Ability to identify and implement less conventional “growth hacking” processes
- Extraordinary communication skills; preferably native english speaker, or excellent fluent speaker
- Experience with SEO, paid advertising methods
- Experience with split testing tools, Google analytics, funnel optimization
How your work is going to look like:
- Leading and improving marketing strategies and activities, including inbound / content marketing, SEO, email marketing, outreach, paid advertising, social media marketing and other related activities
- Working closely with a remote marketing team of 3+ people (specialized for particular areas such as outreach, social media, and content-oriented)
- Optimizing our user’s journey in the sales funnel
- Improving and fine-tuning brand message across all communication channels
- Setting, tracking and reporting performance and KPIs for all marketing activities
Interested? Apply now!
Tell us why you’d like to join, what you have achieved so far, and how you see yourself fitting in with us. A good start would be to take a look at our tool, our marketing activities and our sales funnel. Then, tell us what you think we could improve.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!