This role will be a key contributor in supporting Redox's vision of helping businesses grow faster through better relationships. In this role you will lead Redox’s paid media campaign strategy and build a roadmap for multi-year growth. You will collaborate with product and content marketing to optimize copy and landing page performance. You will build marketing content automation from the ground-up, choosing which messaging to put in front of which customers, through which channel, and at what cadence.
* Work with our internal team and agencies to ideate on new creative ideas and targeting options with a focus on driving results
* Research, plan, and launch new advertising initiativesManage agency relationship for paid advertising (social and PPC)
* Manage social media posts and report on metrics from organic contentWork with product and content marketing to identify SEO successes, opportunities, and gaps
* Support all digital campaign needs through landing page creation, email setup, ad trafficking, form creation, and email nurturing.
* Oversee and manage the advertising budgetManage aggregator marketing platforms and advise on opportunities on comparison shopping networksOwn data management and integrity in Hubspot.
* Support the customer lifecycle to maximize sales through automation in Hubspot (email drip campaigns, auto-responder, etc.).
* Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
* Partner with Campaigns, Content, SEO, and Product Marketing on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
* Advise on advertising and email marketing testing and results
Skills and Experience Required:
* 3+ years of experience in hands-on demand generation and marketing campaign management. SaaS software experience preferred.Vendor and agency management experience
* Proficient with marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.). Bonus points for Hubspot experience.
* Proficient in WordPress
* Experience with aggregator marketing
* Working knowledge of SEO, Social, Google Analytics and Google AdWords campaigns
* Ability to manage budgets to positive ROI goals
* Detail oriented with a mindset to analyze data and suggest optimizations and tests
* Proven track record in driving customer acquisition through paid media
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related (preferred)
* Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications.)
* We provide benefits that allow you to live life by your own design. Redox employees enjoy unmatched autonomy in their work and the support to live a balanced life. We trust you know what you need to be happy, at work and at home.
* Tackle Challenging Problems Everyday. There is no roadmap for what we are building, so you’ll have the backing and support of talented engineers and security practitioners to make sure you have what you need to be successful.
* Work Anywhere. (Within the US) We want to have the best people at Redox - no matter where you call home. All Redox employees are encouraged to live and work wherever they're happiest. All you need is power, wifi, and a computer and you’re good to go. We also run a number of co-located working spaces across many US cities if you prefer an office environment.
* Flexible Working. Take a trip somewhere fun, stay home to recover from being sick, or have a staycation to unplug and recharge. Our best work happens when we feel fresh and inspired. We leave it up to you to decide when you need to take breaks and encourage you to make time for adventure and discovery.
* Health & Dental from Day 1. Working in healthcare makes you understand all the challenges life can throw at you. Your health and dental coverage starts when you do to make sure you're always covered. We provide health and dental insurance for employees, spouses, domestic partners, and dependents, as well as life and disability insurance.
* Parental Leave. As your family grows, it’s important that you’re there and have time to figure out what your family’s new norm is. You can take 12 weeks of paid time off within the first year of your new addition arriving. We know that they need you and we have your back.
* Productivity Fund. We want you to be able to set up a workspace that allows you to perform at your very best. All Redox employees receive an annual discretionary stipend so you can select what helps you be productive.
* 401k. We offer an optional, customizable and flexible 401k plan for you to plan for your financial future on your terms.