Field Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: ANZ
Category: Marketing / Sales
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Field Marketing Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our team is in search of an APAC Marketing Manager based in Sydney or Melbourne to partner with our APAC sales teams on territory and account-based marketing programs including webinars, virtual and in-person field events, and digital campaigns that extend our global marketing efforts. This role reports to the Director, Global Field Marketing and will play a key role in developing the regional marketing team for one of the tech industry’s fastest growing sales teams.
What you’ll do:
- Build InVision awareness and champions in APAC’s design community.
- Produce integrated regional marketing plans to increase awareness, grow lead flow, and support enterprise-wide adoption across our APAC region.
- Leverage the work of global marketing team and localize as needed for maximum impact in your region. Build bridges to the global marketing team to share regional nuances and needs for APAC’s success.
- Create and leverage in-person events, webinars, email campaigns, and field marketing programs, among other tactics, to help our sales teams achieve aggressive revenue goals.
- Collaborate closely with the strategic and enterprise sales and customer success teams to understand key business issues facing stakeholders in target accounts and develop customized programs to address them.
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of your programs and campaigns in an easy-to understand language for sales.
What you’ll bring:
- We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential.
- The ideal candidate has successfully helped American tech companies expand operations in APAC and has experience building bridges with global colleagues and working remotely across time zones.
- Flexible to adjust quickly to business needs and evolving priorities This is an emerging market, and will require entrepreneurial thinking by someone who can roll up their sleeves and find creative solutions to get the job done right.
- Excellent communicator with experience partnering with sales. Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, going back and forth often to get the job done right. One day you could be thinking about quarterly strategy, the next day staffing an event - no job is too big or small.
- Self-starter and naturally organized.
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally and building relationships with teammates.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!