As Director of Sales Operations at Redox, you will play a critical role in accelerating the growth of our network. You will be the leader responsible for building and scaling sales operation at Redox. You will lead growth strategies and lead the visualization of our business as we exponentially grow our business year over year.
This role is a business leader and builder who provides the insight and visualization of our business so great decisions can be enabled to meet our growth targets.
* Collaborates with finance leadership to design, implement, and support sales forecasting, planning, pricing, and budgeting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization.
* Works closely with Finance to ensure planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the company.
* Provides operational guidance to the sales organization, and counsel to the Executive Vice President Sales, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the company’s business goals.
* Partners with sales and product leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
* Track the sales team performance, and the development of sales compensation plans across a variety of roles
* Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch.
* Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
* Provides consultation on the optimal deployment of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
* Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives. Work closely with sales leadership and establishes a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies
* .Prioritizes training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles. Oversees the delivery of field training to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel.
* Promotes a culture of accountability and teamwork, providing visible leadership through extraordinary communication at all levels and leadership by example. Foster an environment of high performance at all levels and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Collaborate with marketing operations on the development, management and measurement of shared sales/marketing processes (e.g. lead management)
* Bachelor's degree required. Masters of Business Administration desired.
* 5+ years in sales operations, ideally across a diverse set of roles within fast growth organizations.
* 3+ years of management/leadership exp.
* SaaS Sales Operations experience preferred
* Metrics driven, with strong financial and analytical capabilities in situations of increasing complexity.
* Strong strategic and critical thinking skills combined with concrete, disciplined execution, as well as decisiveness and an action orientation.
* Understands and utilizes workforce analytics. Continuously establishes clear goals and uses data and metrics to achieve best-in-class results and business goals.
* Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues
* Driving results: results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem solving skills.
* Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
* Leading people: ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results. Ability to gain insights through relationships with front-line and mid-level personnel.
* Collaborating and influencing: effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with all levels of team members, including front-line and mid-level personnel. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with front-line and mid-level personnel.