Customer Success Manager
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Marketing / Sales
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding and training new CloudBees customers and prospects. Working closely with our Sales, Customer Engagement, and Professional Services team, you will use your strong communication skills and technical know-how to wow Corporate, Enterprise and Fortune 500 customers as you help them - for the first time - realize the value that CloudBees brings to their business.
The ideal candidate is experienced in Enterprise Technology, loves helping customers, and is comfortable with technical and highly configurable Enterprise Technology solutions. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a customer-centric orientation are required. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing company with an open and collaborative work environment and help define Customer Success at CloudBees.
- Promote a customer first environment at all times.
- Become a CloudBees Continuous Delivery Platform domain expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process.
- Work closely with clients and their tech teams to fully integrate CloudBees into their technology stack.
- Train clients in software platform basics and provide progressive guidance throughout the acquisition and onboarding launch process.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with DevOps tools, or Enterprise offerings of Open Source Software
- Experience working with and managing Public Sector agencies and accounts
- Knowledge and experience using and supporting enterprise software, ideally a continuous integration / continuous delivery solution
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem solving skills required.
- Customer first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Four year engineering or technical degree, or equivalent required.
- Background in computing, software development
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!