3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
We are looking for a passionate Web- & App UX/UI Designer who has a strong sense of ownership for his/her projects, great attention to details and a prime focus on time-to-market. This position requires deep user-centric thinking, strong visual design and prototyping skills, strong communications skills, self-motivation, and sharing our passion for digital products and valuing the freedom of working remote.
- You work closely with the Sales and Product Management Team to create full concepts and the user experience of iOS/Android apps and websites.
- You design web and mobile applications which are ready for implementation by our frontend engineers.
- You create high quality designs & mockups that are ready to use for development.
- You present and iterate your concepts in a professional and convincing way to your teamand clients
- You continuously challenge yourself to become better, you love to learn new things and you enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- You are smart and fun to work with.
- You are highly self-motivated and super reliable in your work.
- You are willing to go the extra mile for your team - because they are too.
- You communicate proactively and directly with your team, you don’t beat around the bush if there’s something that can be improved.
- You give and take on constructive criticism and you are willing to work on the things you can improve.
- You appreciate the freedom to work wherever you choose and you are happy to travel to our workshops and client meetings if necessary.
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UI/UX experience with a consumer-facing product company
- 3+ years advanced experience in Sketch
- Sufficient experience in supporting the design process by creating user studies, user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, and other deliverables
- A proven portfolio that illustrates both your design process and your results
- Highly proficient in English with excellent communication skills
- Remote, and fun work environment based on Slack
- Full transparency in our processes and communication
- Team workshops at top locations all around the world with fantastic team mates, burgers and beer ;-)
- People development tools like weekly masterclasses, regular 360-degree feedback from your team mates and 1:1s with your team lead
- A 10h - 40h work week depending on the workload and your availability
- Freelance: 30-40€ /h (depending on your skills and experience), 12-month contract, extending year to year
- OR -
- Employed (40h work week): same as our freelancers including social security and employers contributions: 3.700€ up to 4.900€
Stanwood helps companies unleash their true digital potential by creating beautifully designed, high-performing apps and websites that clients and users love. We help transform businesses by creating new sales channels and digital marketplaces for our customers, and we help them increase their productivity and profitability by digitising and optimising processes, implementing cutting-edge technology and tools and integrating existing business platforms into smart new solutions.
Stanwood is a digital pioneer and role model for its clients. Our family of 40 tech enthusiasts and digital natives work together remotely from all over the world. We are not bound by offices or locations, digital technology is the glue that holds us together. Technology is a facilitator for us to work and live wherever we want, to work in an environment we love and where we can max out our potential and push our limits every day. Everything we do has one sole purpose: We want to build awesome software that our clients love, and we want to do it in the most fun way for us.
Our team comes from a multitude of countries and cultural backgrounds. Diversity, openness and direct communication are the main keys to our success. We hire by attitude and train for skill. We prefer diverse, critical thinking over conformity. And we focus on quality, not working hours.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!