Technical Customer Success
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: EU timezones
Category: Customer Support
🚨Please read carefully before applying. This position is 100% remote 🌍Your timezone must have a minimum of 2 hours overlap with London (GMT) 🇬🇧
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media tool.
On average, our platform saves Customers over 8hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
We are a fully remote team of 15, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe, building a tool which adds real value to influencers and marketers lives.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responding to technical support questions, requests and complaints from our Customers via email and live chat.
- Writing technical Knowledge Base articles.
- Preparing and hosting live webinars for our Customers.
- Recording and editing feature explainer videos.
- Creative thinking & sharing ideas so that the Customer Success Team continuously evolves and improves.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working days Mon, Tues, Weds, Sat, Sun (Thurs and Fri = days off).
- 30 hours+ per week.
- Contract postion.
- You will work 100% remotely and report directly to the Head Of Operations & Customer Success.
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet.
- You are native or fluent in English (verbal and written). Perfect spelling and grammar is essential.
- You are very self motivated and driven to learn and improve your skills.
- You have a technical customer service background. You're very technically minded, tech-savvy and really enjoy troubleshooting technical issues. Getting to the bottom of things is your thing!
- You love helping people. You have been known to turn a customer complaint into a testimonial for great customer service.
- You are a team player through and through.
- You have unshakable confidence on camera and speaking in front of groups of Customers.
- You pay attention to detail. If you’re not clear what the Customer is saying, you dig for detailed information.
- You love clear communication. You communicate effectively and in a timely manner. You are able to distil complex concepts into plain English, and vice-versa.
- You love social media and can easily understand the goals of a SmarterQueue Customer.
- Previous startup experience.
- Previous remote working experience.
- You’ve done social media yourself (so you know our customers’ motivations).
- You’ve used social media scheduling tools, e.g. Buffer, Hootsuite etc.
- You’ve used lots of SaaS products
- Salary range USD $20 - $35 per hour (dependent on experience)
HOW TO APPLY
- Send an intro email (or a video) with your CV and cover letter
✨We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
➡️Visit https://smarterqueue.com for more information about the produc
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!