We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll have turbo-charged technical skills, think deeply about the best solutions, and want to work with a fantastic team of people.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
* Take great joy in answering questions and solving the problems of our fantastic customers
* Know how to really listen and have empathy for the customer’s situation
* THRIVE on going the extra mile…even when it’s not asked for
* Help build our knowledge-base of answers to frequently asked questions
* Stay current with our new products, features, and integrations, reinventing your problem-solving to incorporate this constant change
* Fearlessly push to hit ticket response goals both in terms of speed and accuracy
* Leverage resources available to you and our systems to make the team’s hard work go further than anyone thought possible
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
* Pride in providing world-class support and have a positive personality to boot
* Some Technical Support or online help desk experience
* Are great at answering emails and support tickets, and you’re not too bashful to get on the phone to work through customers' issues in real time
* Experienced in some (or all!) of our technology stack: WordPress, e-mail marketing apps/Email Service Providers (ex. MailChimp, ConstantContact, and AWeber) or CRM's (ex. ZenDesk or Salesforce.com)
Who you are:
* Support is in your DNA and you get a rush out of helping people
* You’re looking for a place to let your inner Geek shine
* You have a superhuman aptitude for grammar, you're a pro at spotting typos and have a flair for proper punctuation
* You're incredibly positive and enjoy making another person's day
* You possess technical adaptability in a constantly changing and expanding work environment
* You often ask yourself “I wonder what will happen if…?” and aren’t afraid to test your hypotheses to see if they work (because if they don’t you’ll still learn something!)
Finally, you know how job applicants always say they have “great attention to detail?” That’s not just a phrase with us: it’s a must-have for success. You’ll need to pick up on nuances in support tickets and tiny details in emails. If you’re not truly detail-oriented, this won’t be a great match!
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list (we were #3 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the past three years in a row! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
* Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
* 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week
* A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
* A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
* The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
* Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
* Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
* A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
* Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!