IT Desktop Support
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an IT Desktop Support to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The InVision IT team believes in full transparency, being flexible, reliable and being great team players. We are problem solvers, always ready to help and support each other and the organization. #itlove
What you’ll do:
- Respond to assigned helpdesk tickets and provide solutions for reported customer problems
- Triage and resolve all level one support requests and escalate higher-level requests appropriately
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems; perform problem escalation, if required
- Slack and inbound ticket queue support for global employee IT service requests
- Monitor internal ticketing system notifications for proactive response, and communication of any outages or system downtime
- Participate on Helpdesk projects, complete tasks and ensure they are completed on time and to specifications
- Troubleshooting and support for all end user issues: mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, etc
- Procurement, asset and inventory management for all IT hardware and software
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years HelpDesk Technician experience, with strong experience ticket process, workflow and queue management
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Strong Mac OSX Skills
- Experience with the following technologies: Google Apps, MS Office for Mac and PCs, Zendesk ticketing system, Bettercloud, JAMF, Okta
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!