3 months ago
Category: Customer Support
- Youll love this job if you are energetically curious and delighted to help others.
- Well love you if your a quick learner whos also enthusiastic, kind, and so reliable that we can set our watches by how regularly you kick ass.
- Youll learn the ins and outs of Harvest, Harvest Forecast, and are associated apps and integrations through our intensive training program. Youll become a true Harvest expert (see what we did there?).
- Youll answer email questions and phone calls for the vast majority of your day. Thats the job, mostly. We maintain an industry-leading average response time, with an emphasis on quality rather than quantity of tickets resolved. Its troubleshooting, bug investigation, teaching, and occasional therapy (I believe in you!).
- Youll work alongside our developers to figure out thorny problems, and youll help our customers through those tricky periods when things dont work quite right.
- Youll build our customer base by using your presentation skills to host webinars for and answer questions from prospective Harvest customers.
- Once youve mastered the software and can answer tickets like a pro (or should we saylike an expert. Gosh, it never gets old!), youll have the opportunity to pursue support-related projects on the Expert Team. There are plenty of projects to keep your juices flowingwhether youre interested in writing documentation, making handy GIFs, or trying something totally new, theres room to explore!
- Youll be a great human person, and treat our customers with sincerity, kindness, and respect. Youll create new ways to impress, delight, and surprise them!
- Youll share your favorite GIFs of dogs doing stuff in Slack. And kittens. And trash pandas...
- Youre an exceptional communicator and you treat people kindly. You can gracefully break down, solve, and explain, even the most complex problems. Listening, talking, and working with people makes you happy.
- Your writing skills are flawless. We mean it. You must have a savvy style and a firm grip on grammar.
- Youre a hard worker with a history of getting things done carefully and efficiently. Youre thoroughno detail go unnoticed.
- Youre self-motivated, but also enjoy contributing to a team.
- You can de-escalate a tense situation with ease and graceworking through a tough issue or bug with an upset customer not only doesnt scare you, its a challenge youre eager to take on.
- You dont mind doing the same thing most days. Youre also comfortable jumping onto a side project when the occasion arises and arent scared to tackle the new and unknown.
- Youre patient and enjoy solving tough problems, and you find helping people fix those problems rewarding.
- You are able to work full-time, Monday-Friday for one of two shifts:
- 8am - 4pm EST
- 11am - 7pm EST (8am - 4pm PST, 9am - 5pm MST, 10am - 6pm CST)
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you youd make a great Harvest Expert.
- Let us know what working hours you are able to commit to (and in what timezone).
- Youre awesome and can work anywhere why Harvest?
- Harvest HQ is home to a record player. What album would you contribute to our vinyl collection?
- We made six grammatical mistakes or typos in this job post. Be sure to let us know what they are!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!