Customer Support Manager
9 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support
Nightwatch.io is looking for one more agile, internet-savvy, and empathetic customer support hero to join our close-knit remote team and help us to provide the best customer service.
If you are a creative person who enjoys freedom, new technologies, and solving problems; and if you are a positive-oriented thinker who does not fit the traditional internet company structure, this job might be the right fit for you. We are not looking for someone who regularly switches companies, or who is only looking for a huge wage. Our mission is to develop a strong team that shares our values of personal growth, education, compassion and true friendship.
Collectively, we want to bring forward-thinking and innovative solutions to the world. We are a bootstrapped company that believes the future belongs to smaller companies that don’t subscribe to the 9-to-5 corpo way of doing things. We believe that the Silicon Valley era is over, and we are building a business which allows us to enjoy the freedom of working remotely where each of us has the autonomy and flexibility to have a high impact on the world with our work.
Our mission is creating forward-thinking SEO tracking tools that help our users scale their online businesses, so familiarity with the world of SEO and internet marketing software is a must.
We're offering a remote position and a flexible work schedule (part-time or full-time). We are communicating regularly: via Slack throughout the day and team calls weekly.
- 4+ Years experience with customer support
- Internet-savvy and SEO-savvy: you should know what the heck is VPN, SERP, and DA and how they work — and most importantly, to be able to explain it to a new user
- Experience with customer support in SaaS or at IT companies is a huge plus
- Extraordinary communication skills and English at the level of a native speaker
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Empathy — you will be the users’ main advocate, guide, and advisor
- Initiative, proactivity, positive attitude, and creative thinking is a must. Do challenges motivate you to think out of the box and find a better solution? You’re our guy/girl!
What it is going to look like:
- Going through incoming emails and chat conversations and making our customers happy
- Answering our users’ questions and helping them to get the most of Nightwatch
- Working daily with your customer support team to discuss the progress and feedback via chat and calls
Interested? Apply now! Write us why you'd like to join, what you have achieved so far, and how the work you’ve done looks like.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!