2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US timezone
Category: Customer Support
As part of the support team, you will join a crew of product experts willing to give great service, help customers in their day to day usage of the platform and be the proxy between our customers and the product team.
* Help US timezone based customers successfully use Livestorm
* Work either remotely or with a custom schedule to cover the US timezone
* Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests
* Improve our documentation (written and videos)
* Come up with new content ideas to help customers.
* Provide detailed and accurate product feedback to the team
Being in charge of the US market, you will be either:
* based in the US
* working from a remote location in the US timezone
* working from France on the US schedule
* 1+ years of experience in Account Manager or Customer Success
* Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
* Fluent, ideally native, in English (both written and spoken)
* Enough French in order to communicate with the team
* Positive minded and good energy
* Excellent customer service skills
* Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users
* Excellent writer and communicator
* Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
* Previous experience with a live chat software is a plus
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!