Customer Success Manager
2 months ago
Category: Customer Support
- Maker Management a lot of this role is providing a world class Maker (customer) support experience. Youre there to build a relationship, support the Makers through their on-boarding and beyond through answering questions, and helping them get the most out of their Making Things subscription.
- Maker Success customer success is always on. Youll work on providing Makers with a structured path to success by working closely to understand their motivators and pain points.
- Product Consultation you will work with the product team to identify actionable insights for the development of the Making Things platform, such as aggregating client feedback, new feature requests etc.
- Maker Knowledge - Interviews and summary of online content to garner product and process insights.
- Process Optimisation develop and optimize processes within the business, as well as scaling new and existing processes to support us to efficiently operate and grow.
- Cross-Functional work with other teams around the business to support Making Things achieving its team goals for 2019 and beyond.
REQUIREMENTSThe ideal candidate will have a passion for all things startups, online service and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding customer support and success in direct to consumer start-ups and enjoy creating processes from scratch. You will be a leader who likes to get hands-on in ensuring customers are happy and work with a remote creative team across product, content and community. About you
- Studying or studied Marketing/Arts/Business/Computer Science or similar
- In love with technology, the internet, and startups
- Have a great knowledge of knitting and crochet, or a passion to learn quickly
- Passion for excellent user experiences and constantly learning through feedback
- Have worked in a customer service oriented environment before (retail or hospitality counts!)
- A friendly self-starter, who can take a project and run with it
- Based in, or close to the PST time zone
- Familiarity with Intercom, Klavyio, Hubspot or other customer support, email management, and CRM tools
- Experience with customer journey interviews
- Any web dev. skills or digital marketing experience
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!