Customer Experience Specialist (part time)
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Category: Customer Support
Who is Karat?
Interviewing is the gateway to building careers and teams. Yet, it’s no one’s job to do it with fairness and professionalism -- so we made it our job.
Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies like Indeed, Intuit, Pinterest, and Citrix. Our network of experienced Interview Engineers have conducted tens of thousands of technical interviews with software engineering candidates. Clients increase capacity to interview and unlock engineering productivity, all while providing exceptional candidate experiences.
Operations at Karat
- Non-Permanent independent contractor
- 100% remote opportunity
- Shift availability will flex based on volume
- Must be available at least one weekend day
- Hourly compensation: $15/hour to start
- Monday: 8am-5pm PT
- Wednesday: 2pm-10pm PT
- Friday: 5pm-10pm PT
- Saturday: 5pm-12am PT, 9am-5pm PT
- Sunday: 9am-5pm PT, 2pm-10pm PT, 5pm-12am PT
- Provide real-time support to candidates and interviewers during live interviews
- Work with our network of technical interviewers to accurately portray candidates’ interview results
- Develop and execute against communication protocols, messaging, and workflow to ensure that candidates’ questions and concerns are responded to in a timely fashion and reflect the Karat brand and values
- Continuously drive improvements in the overall customer experience
- Have superb English communication skills.
- Are able to be productive while working remotely.
- Have great writing skills--you’ll be editing a lot of content.
- Are able and desire to learn quickly in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Can communicate and collaborate well with others: you’ll need to empathize appropriately with distinct audiences (developers, candidates, clients, etc).
- Like dynamic environments where constant innovation is required. We are always trying to improve and we’ll look to you to keep an eye out for areas of improvement after you are familiar with our systems.
- Can manage your time well and are reliable--always showing up is half the battle!
- Are open to a flexible schedule at times, and willing to help out as our interview volume fluctuates.
- Knowledge of computer science and ability to code
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!