Customer Content Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support
Customer Content Manager
The Customer Content Manager will partner closely with Reference Program Manager to turn customer relationships into compelling content and be a champion of our customers’ success. You will be responsible for writing case studies, creating videos and customer stories on the blog, and repacking content for use across a variety of marketing channels.
- Own GitLab’s customer content program including identifying GitLab’s strongest use cases, customer profiles, and ROI metrics.
- Champion our customers’ success by amplifying their stories and positioning them as leaders in the industry.
- Partner with GitLab’s Reference Program Manager to identify and track customer content opportunities.
- Conduct customer interviews and translate technical conversations into engaging, ROI-driven case studies.
- Partner with GitLab’s Digital Production Manager to create and scale customer video content.
- Create and repackage customer content for a variety of channels including web, blog, video, and social.
- Update and improve about.gitlab.com/customers.
- Experience in content marketing, journalism, or communications.
- A natural storyteller with excellent narration and writing skills.
- Experience managing a high velocity case study program.
- Experience with video production.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page. Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 45 minute interview with our Reference Program Manager. Candidates will then be invited to schedule 45 minute interview with our Digital Production Manager. Then, Candidates will be invited to schedule a 45 minute interview with our Manager, Content Marketing. Finally, selected candidates may be asked to interview with our Senior Director of Corporate Marketing. Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!