InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Training Specialist to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are a team of lifelong learners with a passion for teaching people new skills. At InVision we get to work directly with our users and employees to show them how to use the InVision toolset to streamline their workflows. We’re there as they experience those “ah-ha” moments that’ll make their jobs easier and smoother – which makes our jobs a whole lot of fun!
What you’ll do:
- Deliver engaging training sessions for InVision users – remote/online (live) and onsite (may require travel 2-3 times per month). Training sessions may include: demonstrations, leading group discussions, creating and moderating breakout sessions, live Q&A about product and/or strategy.
- Assist with colleagues’ training session moderation, as needed
- Manage training session administrative tasks, including: attendance lists, Q&A follow ups, project evaluations, communicating relevant information to internal stakeholders
- Assist with development and maintenance of training assets (voice over recordings, presentation materials, sample projects)
- Identify program training gaps based on attendee feedback and engagement, program effectiveness evaluations, and overall course ratings
- Keep up with latest design workflow trends, best practices, and methods as they relate to the digital product design industry
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills and comfortable in networking/onsite training sessions
- Ability to maintain a positive, upbeat energy through multiple training sessions in a day
- Passion for teaching and helping companies and individuals find efficiencies in their workflows
- Strong interest in digital design and website/app creation
- 3+ years training or teaching experience, preferably in online learning courses
- Demonstrated experience developing training materials Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch required - high proficiency preferred Some remote work experience preferred
- Familiarity with the app/website development process
- Comfortable being on camera
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.