We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We’re searching for more to join us as we look to build one of the Internet’s best technical teams. Some of our current projects include migrating to a service architecture, inter-service communication with GCloud PubSub and GRPC, API Gateway based GraphQL, event sourcing persistence and CQRS, and manufacturing and artwork processing automation.
Why we enjoy working here
1. We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
2. We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
4. Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
What you will do
1. Help design, build and maintain tools to develop, test and deploy services efficiently.
2. Help improving the performance, reliability and security of the Sticker Mule cloud infrastructure.
3. Learn how to implement CI/CD pipelines and debug production services.
1. You have interest in knowing not only how to write software, but also how to run it at scale.
2. You have a minimum of 1 year of professional software development experience.
4. You like Linux, the command line and bash scripts.
5. You have basic experience with one of AWS or Google Cloud.
6. You used logging, monitoring and distributed tracing systems.
7. You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
8. You have great written and verbal communication skills in English.
1. Applicants will be sent a Hackerrank test within 1-3 days of applying
2. Test must be completed within 5 days.
1. $72,000-$82,000+ depending on experience
2. Signing bonus
3. 28 days vacation