- Build the front end components of the tools we provide to our teams.
- Make our engineers’ development experience more enjoyable by improving the UX and usability aspects of the toolchain. Develop command line interfaces that allow our engineers to interact with the internal services and Auth0 components.
- Build IDE extensions.
- Improve the UX of our bots platform. Research and build prototypes using new technologies.
- Help maintain the backend of the tools we currently provide.
- Be a part of the team’s on-call rotations.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Love to be on top of edge technologies.
- Enjoy solving chores through automation.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Have strong experience with at least one modern front-end framework like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Have experience building tools and applications with languages such as Node.js or Go.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment.
- Timezone: we are giving preference to candidates located in GMT -3 and GMT +2.
You might work on:
- Open source tools integrations, CLIs, and frameworks.
- Vivaldi: our Docker based development environment.
- Bots to automate common tasks.
- IDE and browser extensions.
- Pull Requests flow automation.
- Profiling and debugging tools.
- GMT-8; GMT-7; GMT-6; GMT-5; GMT-4; GMT-3
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.