Working remotely changed many lives, including mine.
Hi, I’m Rodolphe, founder of Remotive and long-time remote worker.
With COVID, work from home took off. We believe there's no going back to "business as usual".
We're entering a new world. It's time to work remotely. We've been saying this for years:
Dear tech companies,— Rodolphe Dutel (@rdutel) September 15, 2018
Employees don't need ping pong tables or beer fridges at work. 🙅♂️🙅♀️
Employees need flexibility to do their best work and enjoy life. For instance, working remotely. 🙋♂️🙋♀️
Please offer trust, not toys. 🙌
But how do you get there? How do you land a remote job? How can you become a productive remote worker?
One way is by reading, and Remotive is devoted to helping you through the process of self-education through our content.
But there’s another important, sometimes unappreciated component: shortening the path to landing a job by connecting to other like-minded people.
Why? Because it's hard to land a remote job.
"We hire remotely (US only)"— Rodolphe Dutel (@rdutel) August 25, 2020
is the new
"We don't ship internationally"
90% of remote jobs:— Rodolphe Dutel (@rdutel) September 2, 2020
- This job is remote.
- I live in ___, can I apply?
- Nope, we forgot to say it's ___ only!
You must learn from those who have already achieved the goals you’re setting for yourself. If you don’t, you’ll probably be wasting a lot of time and effort.
We’ve made that journey easier for you with the Remotive Slack Community.
- Get feedback from 1,600+ remote professionals
- Lifetime access to our community
- Discover exclusive content & LIVE events
No recurring charge
Discover remote jobs BEFORE everyone else in 2021
Members share exclusive remote jobs within the community. You can also reach out DIRECTLY to the decision maker for feedback or networking.
Once you’re a member, you’ll get access to a community of smart, driven people on a dedicated slack community. Our channels are open for discussing finding jobs, productivity, nomading, DIY, parenting and other topics of interest.
It’s a community of like-minded people just like you. This is your opportunity to share links, discuss topics, and bounce ideas off of some of the smartest remote workers on the planet.
Kickstart your remote job search
In our community, you get personalized feedback. Fellow members will give constructive feedback on your CV and Cover Letter. We also run a job search channel, where we share our journeys.
Members of the Slack Community have access to exclusive content that’s not available freely on Remotive. This private trove contains ideas designed to help you make better decisions and take advantage of opportunities where others can’t.
- The Remotive YouTube MBA list — A curated (and constantly growing) library of videos accessible only to members. Our goal is to make this library unique, valuable, and ever-expanding. We are regularly adding content to the library and you’ll have access to everything, past and future.
- Exclusive interviews — We’ve had great guests and have more planned; that means a lot of wonderful knowledge sits in our archives. Our members find that having that knowledge accessible is extremely valuable for re-visiting and note-taking.
- Direct access to amazing people — Private networking opportunities with remote workers, executives, and entrepreneurs.
- Discounted access to Remotive courses on landing a remote job: Remotive Bootcamp. We’ll also be discounting access to some of our future planned courses.
Become a better Remote worker
Members include remote teams CEOs, NASA engineers (!) and HR specialists. You'll also meet developers, product managers, customer support/success representative, salespeople... The common denominator is a love of remote work and self-improvement.
Here is what we believe in:
Our goal is to have a constantly growing, constantly improving experience for all members of the Remotive Slack Community. By doing so, we’re creating a group that truly makes better decisions and thinks more creatively.
With our pairing tool Donut, we pair up volunteers willing to meet like-minded people.
Meet Walters. He joined Remotive Slack Community in 2016 and still connects daily. Here’s what he has to say about us:
Well I have to say I am very glad I joined. You guys bring up some very interesting stuff, mind expanding.. Thanks Remotive people for being who you are.Walters
Where are fellow Remotive Slack Community members connecting from?
Be the next person to tell us about
your new remote job!
So, why should you pay and join Remotive Slack Community? Because I want you to be the next person to share the following message with us. Remotive Slack Community is the online community we always wish we had.